Recruitment Consultant - Michael Page?

Anyone have any experiance of working for Michael Page group in any roles?

I've been approached with a potential offer to work for them as a recruitment consulstant but the recruitment process for this job is rather tedious.

Obviously she has my CV on hand

It's been an informal talk over the phone, than an informal phone interview discsussing and clarifying the role more indepth.

I've now been advised I'll be required to create a "20 min video online" of myself using thier software systems online which will than be submitted online.

What happened to the days when people just looked at your CV and said yay or nay with regards to papersifting and than evaluated based on the set criteria of that gauged plus your formal face to face interview.

So does does have any experiance with these kind of roles or interviews with Michael Page Group?

The lead whom approached me is London based with an office in my town it seems the process is quite tedious...

Anyone have any experiance of working for Michael Page group in any roles?

I've been approached with a potential offer to work for them as a recruitment consulstant but the recruitment process for this job is rather tedious.

Obviously she has my CV on hand

It's been an informal talk over the phone, than an informal phone interview discsussing and clarifying the role more indepth.

I've now been advised I'll be required to create a "20 min video online" of myself using thier software systems online which will than be submitted online.

What happened to the days when people just looked at your CV and said yay or nay with regards to papersifting and than evaluated based on the set criteria of that gauged plus your formal face to face interview.

So does does have any experiance with these kind of roles or interviews with Michael Page Group?

The lead whom approached me is London based with an office in my town it seems the process is quite tedious...

Experience is a word you should be able to spell correctly by now.

I asked Mrs Effendi, the HR goddess, she say's they are respectable but, recruit at all levels from call centres thru to exec's - so not targetted.

She offered that if you are looking to get into recruitment she would happily put together a list of contacts at some of the upper end agencies for you. PM me if you want me to get her to pull the list together - no recommendations, just names to contact.

I also mentioned the stages you had been thru with MP and the expected video. She said "no". I wouldn't do it either: a.) you never know where it would end up, b.) If they can be bothered to watch a 20 minute video why not a face to face for 20 minutes?