Recruitment Agency

#1
After three days of trying to get a sodding p45 off the last shower of fecking retarded mong abortions I've been redirected to another bloody dept. who told me I don't exist! I will prove them wrong when I incert my throbbing member into their eye socket and skull feck them as they produce another copy printed in the blood of their children. In the 18 months I contracted through them they went through three HR managers all withthe brain compacity of a pickled gurkin that has spent the last seven days incerted in the anus of a Kings Cross rent boy named Colin, it was one c0ck up after another. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I feel much better now :D

I think I will jack in IT and work with children instead.
 

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
#2
I'm sorry but you are??????????????
 

oldbaldy

LE
Moderator
#3
LordVonHarley said:
Sorry, have we met before, I can't seem to remember you.
 
#6
LordVonHarley said:
After three days of trying to get a sodding p45 off the last shower of fecking retarded mong abortions I've been redirected to another bloody dept. who told me I don't exist! I will prove them wrong when I incert my throbbing member into their eye socket and skull feck them as they produce another copy printed in the blood of their children. In the 18 months I contracted through them they went through three HR managers all withthe brain compacity of a pickled gurkin that has spent the last seven days incerted in the anus of a Kings Cross rent boy named Colin, it was one c0ck up after another. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I feel much better now :D

I think I will jack in IT and work with children instead.
If you have a complaint with this company please press the * button

Other wise please contiinue to hold and the next available member of the call team will help with your enquiery
 
#7
LordVonHarley said:
I think I will jack in IT and work with children instead.
Why didnt you say your name was Jack I have your P45 right here in front of me
 
#8
easesprings said:
LordVonHarley said:
After three days of trying to get a sodding p45 off the last shower of fecking retarded mong abortions I've been redirected to another bloody dept. who told me I don't exist! I will prove them wrong when I incert my throbbing member into their eye socket and skull feck them as they produce another copy printed in the blood of their children. In the 18 months I contracted through them they went through three HR managers all withthe brain compacity of a pickled gurkin that has spent the last seven days incerted in the anus of a Kings Cross rent boy named Colin, it was one c0ck up after another. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I feel much better now :D

I think I will jack in IT and work with children instead.
If you have a complaint with this company please press the * button

Other wise please contiinue to hold and the next available member of the call team will help with your enquiery
Don't get me fecking started with automated telephone services! I would happly beat the cnut you invented those to death with a big chunky 1980's phone :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
 

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
#9
To beat the cnut with a baseball bat, please press 1
To anally dry rape the cnuts wife, please press 2
To rip the cnuts head off a shit down his neck, please press 3
 
#10
B_AND_T said:
To beat the cnut with a baseball bat, please press 1
To anally dry rape the cnuts wife, please press 2
To rip the cnuts head off a s*** down his neck, please press 3
LOL thats good
 
#11
Mr_Deputy said:
Long time since I had to approach an agency. I did however do so under artillery fire, smoke, was well-armed and really rather drunk. I achieved the objective and got a job.

LordVH...a word about your approach and/or admin...


To quote you..."I incert my throbbing member into their eye socket and skull feck them as they produce another copy printed in the blood of their children."

Have your tried other means like emailing, telephoning them err O dont know - wearing a suit and walking in there....?
I intend to wear a suit, it will be made from the skin of their children and I will be sporting a codpiece made from the head of their pet poodle.
 
#12
LordVonHarley said:
Mr_Deputy said:
Long time since I had to approach an agency. I did however do so under artillery fire, smoke, was well-armed and really rather drunk. I achieved the objective and got a job.

LordVH...a word about your approach and/or admin...


To quote you..."I incert my throbbing member into their eye socket and skull feck them as they produce another copy printed in the blood of their children."

Have your tried other means like emailing, telephoning them err O dont know - wearing a suit and walking in there....?
I intend to wear a suit, it will be made from the skin of their children and I will be sporting a codpiece made from the head of their pet poodle.
You dont think you have any issues LVH do you. ANything you want to discuss and get off your chest
 

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
#13
LordVonHarley said:
Mr_Deputy said:
Long time since I had to approach an agency. I did however do so under artillery fire, smoke, was well-armed and really rather drunk. I achieved the objective and got a job.

LordVH...a word about your approach and/or admin...


To quote you..."I incert my throbbing member into their eye socket and skull feck them as they produce another copy printed in the blood of their children."

Have your tried other means like emailing, telephoning them err O dont know - wearing a suit and walking in there....?
I intend to wear a suit, it will be made from the skin of their children and I will be sporting a codpiece made from the head of their pet poodle.
Good afternoon sir, I represent Shite Windows Inc and I was wondering if I could interest you in some double glazing?
 
#14
Easesprings - You know what old bean, I think you're right. I think I do have issues with Agencies that are run by brain dead gerkins and staffed by Jynes/Sharrons/KT's who all have a very odd orange skin tone.
However having a rant on hear helps, I have also not had a smoke since Saturday which does not help.
 
#15
LordVonHarley said:
Easesprings - You know what old bean, I think you're right. I think I do have issues with Agencies that are run by brain dead gerkins and staffed by Jynes/Sharrons/KT's who all have a very odd orange skin tone.
However having a rant on hear helps, I have also not had a smoke since Saturday which does not help.
Its ok I gave up 8 weeks ago cold turkey. Once the cld sweats, shivers, shakes and nightmares are finished you will be fiine. Just make sure you have no stress in your life otherwise its twice as hard :wink: :wink:
 

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
#16
I had a wank this morning, that relieved some stress.
 
#17
LordVonHarley said:
I think I will jack in IT and work with children instead.
Children are better than computers, if the computer is noisy or doesn't work properly hitting it makes it worse, children on the other hand tend to shut up if hit hard enough.
 
#18
LordVonHarley said:
I think I will jack in IT and work with children instead.
What exactly is IT? Is that what THEM do?
 
#19
They pimp you - charge about £15 ph and give you about £9
 

Similar threads

New Posts

Latest Threads