Recruitment Agency

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by LordVonHarley, May 20, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. After three days of trying to get a sodding p45 off the last shower of fecking retarded mong abortions I've been redirected to another bloody dept. who told me I don't exist! I will prove them wrong when I incert my throbbing member into their eye socket and skull feck them as they produce another copy printed in the blood of their children. In the 18 months I contracted through them they went through three HR managers all withthe brain compacity of a pickled gurkin that has spent the last seven days incerted in the anus of a Kings Cross rent boy named Colin, it was one c0ck up after another. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I feel much better now :D

I think I will jack in IT and work with children instead.
  2. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

I'm sorry but you are??????????????
  3. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

Sorry, have we met before, I can't seem to remember you.
  4. :D
  5. Fcuking recruitment agencies. Utterly utterly useless.
    Bane of my life.
  6. If you have a complaint with this company please press the * button

Other wise please contiinue to hold and the next available member of the call team will help with your enquiery
  7. Why didnt you say your name was Jack I have your P45 right here in front of me
  8. Don't get me fecking started with automated telephone services! I would happly beat the cnut you invented those to death with a big chunky 1980's phone :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
  9. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

To beat the cnut with a baseball bat, please press 1
    To anally dry rape the cnuts wife, please press 2
    To rip the cnuts head off a shit down his neck, please press 3
  10. LOL thats good
  11. I intend to wear a suit, it will be made from the skin of their children and I will be sporting a codpiece made from the head of their pet poodle.
  12. You dont think you have any issues LVH do you. ANything you want to discuss and get off your chest
  13. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Good afternoon sir, I represent Shite Windows Inc and I was wondering if I could interest you in some double glazing?
  14. Easesprings - You know what old bean, I think you're right. I think I do have issues with Agencies that are run by brain dead gerkins and staffed by Jynes/Sharrons/KT's who all have a very odd orange skin tone.
    However having a rant on hear helps, I have also not had a smoke since Saturday which does not help.
  15. Its ok I gave up 8 weeks ago cold turkey. Once the cld sweats, shivers, shakes and nightmares are finished you will be fiine. Just make sure you have no stress in your life otherwise its twice as hard :wink: :wink: