Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by POPEYE1, May 2, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Why does the British Army recruit the scum of the earth from the poorest areas, anyone explain.

2. Cow

Cow LE

Would you like to explain why you are calling everyone on this site scum?
  3. that scum of the earth fought in two world wars and beyond!

4. Is that a tasty worm on the end of that hook Popeye?

The bad news is the scum of the earth actually live off the state, write in text speak, drive crappy cars and wear hoodies because they are "well 'ard".

Don't worry mate, you'll get your bites, so sit back and enjoy.
  5. Not biting................................................

Fcuking stupid cnut
  6. daft cnut
  7. Have we started recruiting Media, politicians and CHAVS all of a sudden???
  8. SCUM?

You are a DICK
  9. POPEYE1

Re: Bloody Sunday,the truth???
    Posted: Wed May 02, 2007 12:56 am

Never stopped has it the Brits killing innocent civilians, just look at what you and your allies are up yo in Iraq, SHAME ON YOU .

Obviously an oxygen thief the sooner he's tagged as such the better!
  10. some one has obviously studied their Wellington and taken it as given despite 200 years and has made a tit of themselves! I try to restrain myself from posting while under the influence but alas this time I yield, you dare to call men so many times your superior scum in a sentence men who have risked their lives in some cases been wounded and in the exteme have given their very lives so that you whatever lowly form of life you are can ask your question yet you insult them so. Not to mention the many who sacrificed in two world wars to maintain our freedoms and our libertys, how dare you sir insult their honour! would you stand before the Menin Gate and call thouse brave men scum! Would you stand at Monte Cassino and repeat the same. I and I shall willingly admit that I am not yet a member of our brave and honourable ranks that form the British Army, I deem your question in the lowest order and worthy of nothing less than disgust!
    A rather jolly yet indignant RustyH (who apoligisies for posting in the juniors forum without the requisite appointment)
  11. Sign a donor card then do the decent thing...theres a good fellow!
  12. popeye diddnt pass selection so hes bitter i reckon, or did the big bad army boys give you a bit of a ribbin? daft tw*t
  13. No Hes just a CNUT

Maybe a journo CNUT at that
  14. Trust me I've seen scum. I'd like to see the first time they swear at a drill sergeant.