Recruiting

Hey guys/gals, is there anyone who might be able to give me info on how much it costs to completely kit a recruit out now as opposed to what it was in 2006 when I was joining (I remember it costing about £300 odd). The reason I ask is because I am writing a paper on recruiting. Any other info on current ACIO quotas would also be much appreciated.

Ta in advance.

Hey guys/gals, is there anyone who might be able to give me info on how much it costs to completely kit a recruit out now as opposed to what it was in 2006 when I was joining (I remember it costing about £300 odd). The reason I ask is because I am writing a paper on recruiting. Any other info on current ACIO quotas would also be much appreciated.

Ta in advance.

Do you mean writing for a paper !

Archie

Ta in advance.
No sorry, and 300 squid in is a joke 3000 maybe, have you cleared this requested with the COs?

Ta in advance.
So what paper are you working for?

Ta in advance.

You cannot ask a question on this forum until you have been here for 6 months

Archie

Latest Threads