Recruiting process if you have a conviction?

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by J.kelly, Jul 30, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi all,

After being slightly reasurred I may be able to join with a common assault conviction (I suppose I should list the full details ... basically it was a really stupid thing where I grabbed her by the thraot.. it was valentines day, we were breaking up.. I los tmy temper, stupid thing to do.. she said I hit her in the stomach (thats on my conviction) but I didnt .. anyway its a section 39 common assault by beating, ive been told its not that serious by a probabtion officer of mine, its my first offence btw) so if I were to get in what kind of process should I expect? the same as anybody else? or do I go through more interviews or something? and will I be questioned on the conviction? thanks all!
  2. Btw it's the Paras I hope to go in
  3. Stop posting Mr Kelly, deal with your AFCO.
  4. It's a different question this time! plus I've already been to the AFCO's like 3 times now ... I darnt go again from fear of getting a restraining order for harrassment lol .. but yes I'm very worried about this so appologies for asking 2 questions :p :)
  5. Do trot off.
  6. Hmmm I thought this board was for helping people, not veterans with an attitude sat at home remenising about Northern Ireland ... seriously though, people are here to help ... thats the point of this forum! :p :)
  7. The moderator helpfully told you to shut up.
  8. lol nice ;-) ... what did you make? Corporal after 10 years? ;-)
  9. I call alter ego veteran ARRSEr wind up.
  10. It's Saturday night nip in town there must be a few birds you can bray.
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Nah, think I'll stay in and watch repeats of tenko on my lonesome like yourself ;) ... I mean life can't get any better than with repeats of Tenko, PTSD and having a nice rant at young teenagers ... from behind a screen ??? can it? xD
  12. Get a hammer these hoors are troubling your mind.
  13. ooo Bad spelling mistake there chump, this only adds to my suspicion that you never got a commission ;) .. I mean there could have been so many alternatives to avoid breaking forum policy's by not swearing ... but you blew it and made yoruself look like a retard even further ... I mean a simple * where the o should have been would have suficed :) hmmm but really though? you're marked as a senior member ... this really is attrocious ... arguing iwth a 19 year old ... get a life pal and stop trying to bully people ;)
  14. Thread-Crap-No_Hope.jpg

10 cuntybollockyfucking letters
  15. You feel powerful when you hit girls, you were probably bullied at school.