Recruiting Poster

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by tommycooker1914, Mar 24, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just want to know what you lads think of our latest recruiting poster

2. More cost effective than the millions of pounds they army spends on fruitless recruiting campaigns
  3. ^ The funnyness of your posts is wearing off mate. Seriously, step away from the jokes...
  4. Recruitment is not a laughing matter Mr
  5. Although I was a REG (ARAB) and think that most of the TA are just taking the P1ss and joining only for the bounty and the trips to the beach, you can't get away from the fact that many of them are good blokes and want to be a do well in the TA and are held back by people in the TA that only want to have a bit of fun!!

AND you also can't get away from the fact that about 25% of man power on tour is supplied by the TA/reservist!! So stop abusing them and help recruit them into the regs!
  6. I'd love to hear how you arrived at that conclusion.
  7. TRIPS TO THE BEACH?? You are having a laugh!
  8. Now that's better! Almost funny this time..
  9. Devilsh, this is not Charlie Chaplains latest film, its not ment to be funny
  10. No, getting cold again, try sarcasm or dry wit....or am I missing something?
  11. ermm no having served in germany you used to have a programme on there called scene here and on that the showed what other parts of the army were upto and the STABS were always going to the accesion isles and the likes, but being an ARAB I never got a sniff of any of those places!!
  14. The furthest I've been with the army is STANTA, although nearly went to Edingbrough.. Although I have been gliding, like up in the air and everything, and I'm not a chef!

I don't think the poster will work, it's not quite with the times.
  15. what did you think of the nissan huts at STANTA?, I spent 5 weeka down there on my optag training. Must be one of the worst camps in the UK training area is fantastic though.