Recruiters question

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Reserve Recruitment' started by westyboy, Apr 25, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Afternoon all,

After the lukewarm reception that the slightly bemusing recruiting advert received, has it led to increased footfall and potential recruits at the sharp end, or has it largely bypassed who it was meant to target?

I read on here that someone said it had worked, but my sarcasm detector was inconclusive..

2. I know everyone with any sort of forces background thinks it all went pete, but talking to friends/work colleagues who've never served - they think it's s**t too.

3. walkyrie

walkyrie Old-Salt Book Reviewer

No change in footfall here. No one coming through the gates has even seen the commercial.

4. it really doesn't matter if numbers through the door increase, as there isn't the infrastructure to deal with them and the ADC contracts are a joke!

I can't wait until RPP drives recruiting onto the web.......

5. It's a good question, as we've had 11 new recruits through the door in the last month, which is more than I've seen in a long time.

On the other hand, I don't know how much of that is down to other Bn recruiting activity.