Recruit Fornications

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by Dieter_Schmidt, Feb 9, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm starting my training in March, and i've been told that any sort of sexual relations with the females in my training weekends is the quickest way out the army. But i've also been told it's no big deal. What is the general opinion on this sort of activity? I'm just curious about it.

2. If you're joining a med unit it's compulsory. If you don't want to join in, you need to carry a big, shitty stick to beat them off with.
  3. Don't be forced into doing anything heterosexual if you don't want to.
  4. I'm not opposed to doing anything heterosexual with them. Just, assuming I do, what would the repercussions be with regards to getting booted out of training?
  5. One of the most important rules you will learn in the military is worth more than all the tea in China, all the pearls in the sea and all the gold on the planet. It is this:

6. With a nod to msr - Why don't you ask your PSI?

(For the answer, not for a shag.)
  7. Because he might already be there.
  8. 'Don't get caught'...

Hmm, seems like sound advice. Reckon i could handle that, Cheers.
  9. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

If you think you'l get near them on Recruit Training well done
    There'll be a well worn path used by the Reg instructors
    Tales of derring do and medal winning will have some fat arsed slapper hanging round and soaking up every word

You won't get near
  10. Just do the recruit training, someones been telling ya bollocks
  11. Just don't get caught in training, share with your mates.

Attached Files:

12. If you've been told that just stick with boys for now. Gay love, you can shag, go to the pub and share clothes.
  13. Don't seem to remember the psi's getting much off recruits when I was in, local slappers yes, female recruits not so much.
  14. If you get caught it's an RTU (Return to Unit) offence and dealt with by your unit.
  15. There are no fat-arsed slappers anymore now that BMI is strictly enforced