Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Recruit application and assessment sticky 2020 - all related chat in here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teeth wont stop you passing assessment, you'll get a conditional pass and be told to send a letter from dentist saying you've had work carried out and have to send that to your AC medical team.

Happend to me in 2017, so before AC this time I had every filling, tooth etc looked at to avoid it, but perhaps they may not even notice yours.
Phew thanks for the fast reply man, really put my mind at rest there was proper paranoid that it would effect me at the assessment centre medical..

Sent from my SM-A202F using Tapatalk

Just back from assessment centre Glencorse. Any questions feel free to ask.
How many people did you have on AC & The litracy & numeracy Test is it Level 1 or 2 you need if i have certificates i have
Basic Skills-Intial Assessment -Literacy: level 2
Basic Skills-Intial Assessment -Numeracy Level 1

How many people did you have on AC & The litracy & numeracy Test is it Level 1 or 2 you need if i have certificates i have
Basic Skills-Intial Assessment -Literacy: level 2
Basic Skills-Intial Assessment -Numeracy Level 1
We had 20 people at AC. All male. I’m from Scotland so I’m not sure what that level 1 and 2 means but if you have GCSE/National5 at grade C or above in English and maths you don’t need to do it. I had English but not maths so done the maths and it only took 10 mins.

Just curious what the layout of the day was. I know we've had a few people answer this but I'm wondering if it's changed at all due to CV19.

We done mid thigh and ball throw first night with all the other admin stuff and cog test. Next day was medical and English and maths tests and then the run ended by interview

I kind of like it its the mid/ball first night what time did you have to be at selection though different times might different process unless ADSC is at the same time all the time

One more question CRennie, did you shower and change into a suit before your interview or do it straight from the run?

Status
Not open for further replies.