Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Recruit application and assessment sticky 2020 - all related chat in here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey,
I was supposed to go on my assessment at glencourse on the 24th 25th April, but that was postponed for obvious reasons. Got a call last week and they are placing people into red, amber, green for readiness and I was in green so hopefully I will be going on one of the first dates.
Ive been before but failed the run due to pulling my hamstring
My phone call was only a quick one to ask how I’m doing/healing

Just turn up and do what you do best, ie be yourself, that's what we all did in the old days and funny enough everybody turned out all right. Stop pre-empting the selection process, do Max fiz, read a paper make sure you can add and subtract, write with a pen in normal English. However just be yourself.

Has anyone been contacted by their recruiter this week about assessment? I haven't, but I was talking to a girl and she showed me messages from her recruiter. They said that assessment is going to be 1 day and that instead of a 2k run, they're going to do a bleep test as it's easier to socially distance.
However I have not been told this so I cannot say that this is true. I'm waiting to hear back from my recruiter still. I was just wondering if anyone else has heard this?

Has anyone been contacted by their recruiter this week about assessment? I haven't, but I was talking to a girl and she showed me messages from her recruiter. They said that assessment is going to be 1 day and that instead of a 2k run, they're going to do a bleep test as it's easier to socially distance.
However I have not been told this so I cannot say that this is true. I'm waiting to hear back from my recruiter still. I was just wondering if anyone else has heard this?

What would be the score required on a bleep test so I can change my training?

Heard assessment was going to be 1 day but nothing about a bleep test. Any idea what score we’d need?

Yeah I think most people waiting for there Selection date have now been told that it’s only going to be for 1 day and there is no longer a 2K run it’s going to be a beep test

So I just found out The army do run a bleep test sometimes, I was just talking to my friend who I was in phase 1 with, just told me that they were going to put her selection group on bleep test becauee the snow was really bad, and the Army grade is 8.
I wonder how they will fit everything into 1 day?

Status
Not open for further replies.