Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recruit application and assessment sticky 2020 - all related chat in here

CJ2020

Swinger
I wasn't told anything about an assessment brief.. I dont have a clue what that is either but I'm guessing it's just a meeting about how the assessment centre is being ran during covid maybe?

Sent from my SM-A202F using Tapatalk

Yeah maybe, just wait and see I guess. Did you apply long ago? I only applied beginning of august so it’s been quick

amnesia

Old-Salt
I wasn't told anything about an assessment brief.. I dont have a clue what that is either but I'm guessing it's just a meeting about how the assessment centre is being ran during covid maybe?

The better ACCs/AFCOs offer an Assessment Centre brief....the less well run ones dont.

jave1

Swinger
Congrats! How long did you have to wait for the test booking to come through? I Did my AC on Saturday and passed everything, just wondering how long I will have to wait for this
i also wont count on it been a short wait. The list is long and backed up due to obvious reasons i had a start date for July and then got told i need to do a blood test and now have been waiting 4 months. Missed the last intake date for this year.

KJT1

Swinger
Alright everyone I was wondering if anyone lives in an area where they have current local restrictions due to Covid & how are the going on about getting a date for selection,thanks!

Alright everyone I was wondering if anyone lives in an area where they have current local restrictions due to Covid & how are the going on about getting a date for selection,thanks!
I live in an area which has recently been subject to increased Covid-19 related restrictions, can I still attend the Assessment Centre?
We are arranging one day assessments for candidates who are not permitted overnight stays, as a result of increased local restrictions. If this applies to you, a member of our team will be in touch about making new arrangements.

I’ve got my assessment centre date for next week and wasn’t aware that I needed to take my gcse certificates I have all the needed results for my chosen roles but don’t have the official certificates to show at the centre are they strict on having you provide the certificates at the assessment centre or am I able to provide them at a later date as ive been told the certificates can take up to 4 weeks to arrive?! Thanks

Gbp2020

Swinger
I’ve got my assessment centre date for next week and wasn’t aware that I needed to take my gcse certificates I have all the needed results for my chosen roles but don’t have the official certificates to show at the centre are they strict on having you provide the certificates at the assessment centre or am I able to provide them at a later date as ive been told the certificates can take up to 4 weeks to arrive?! Thanks
I'm pretty sure you'll have to retake the Literacy and numeracy test while there if your GCSE results are not present.

Navlee

Crow
My account keep saying to recheck can any one help me

IMG-20200920-WA0006(1).jpg

Latest Threads