Recruit application and assessment sticky 2020 - all related chat in here

Afternoon folks just got a quick question to anyone whos been AC on Arrival it says "You should arrive wearing sports kit" did everyone turn up in Sports kit like Tracksuit Bottoms ect or did people just wear jeans, polo top i last done AC 3 years ago & it was abit different then

Joeyy13

Swinger
Afternoon folks just got a quick question to anyone whos been AC on Arrival it says "You should arrive wearing sports kit" did everyone turn up in Sports kit like Tracksuit Bottoms ect or did people just wear jeans, polo top i last done AC 3 years ago & it was abit different then
Hey mate, I've got my ac next week, you have to turn up in sports kit because yall be doing thigh pull and ball throw in whatever you wear... So I wouldn't wear jeans or shoes.

CJ2020

Swinger
Hi everyone, I know everything is understandably behind/slow at the moment because of covid 19, but I’m just wondering has anyone got any idea approx how long it takes for the application to be reviewed after submitting it at the moment? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ashley82

Swinger
Hi, I applied in the middle of June and it’s flown through tbf. I had to chase my doctors up a couple of time so they could hurry up with the medical forms but soon as that was sorted it’s gone pretty quick. I had my assessment centre date come through last week for 1st of September. I kept being told it would take ages and that it’ll be at least 5-6 months because they are trying to get as many regulars through before reserves due to a back log but it’s gone quick. You should hear something within the next week or two I should imagine ☺️

CJ2020

Swinger
Hi, I applied in the middle of June and it’s flown through tbf. I had to chase my doctors up a couple of time so they could hurry up with the medical forms but soon as that was sorted it’s gone pretty quick. I had my assessment centre date come through last week for 1st of September. I kept being told it would take ages and that it’ll be at least 5-6 months because they are trying to get as many regulars through before reserves due to a back log but it’s gone quick. You should hear something within the next week or two I should imagine
Thank you

lsmi97

Swinger
Just back from assessment centre Glencorse. Any questions feel free to ask.
Is it still a 2km run or is it a bleep test? In my email about preparation they're saying it's a bleep test but I'm not sure if that applies to Glencorse.

KHBA

Clanker
Is it still a 2km run or is it a bleep test? In my email about preparation they're saying it's a bleep test but I'm not sure if that applies to Glencorse.
It's a bleep test at every assessment centre due to covid.

Sent from my SM-A202F using Tapatalk

It’s proper informal and chilled mate don’t worry about it just why do you wanna join the army and are your family sound with it
Just another question mate what did you have to do for the team work task ?

Latest Threads