Recruit application and assessment sticky 2020 - all related chat in here

Got my assessment this friday, you able to explain 3 warnings? If you dont make the bleep is that a strike?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Army bleep test is only 20m so different distance, but similar reason for warnings - mentions it briefly at 00:30 to 00:45 in this video from West Midlands Police:

Towelie

Clanker
Army bleep test is only 20m so different distance, but similar reason for warnings - mentions it briefly at 00:30 to 00:45 in this video from West Midlands Police:

Ah i see, they want you to keep with the pace not just sprint it each time, cheers for that

Joeyy13

Swinger
Hi so this is for the females that have already completed assessment centre haha!!
So I’ve heard that during the medical for the ECG they you to take your bra off?? I was wondering if this is accurate or not?
I'm female and done it all - This is true they do ask you to take your bra off doesn't matter on the bra, it's not awkward at all, just lay there have a chat, and it's a lady who does it

AB2020

Swinger
Has everyone who has got dates for August on Regular entry? I know they are taking priority over Reserve entry, just curious.......

S7015642F

Clanker
Has everyone who has got dates for August on Regular entry? I know they are taking priority over Reserve entry, just curious.......
Regular heard somewhere it’s down to job roles atm with who goes to assessment as trying to get them into basic for this year

Also still a bleep test

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Had my call today, all booked in for 4th- 5th August at pirbright. Anyone else there?

Might be stupid or already said, but looking for up-to-date replys.
How many people on each assessment? And what do you do after the arrival at 7?

Towelie

Clanker
Had my call today, all booked in for 4th- 5th August at pirbright. Anyone else there?

Might be stupid or already said, but looking for up-to-date replys.
How many people on each assessment? And what do you do after the arrival at 7?
Im going tomorrow night for my assessment, my csm said its most likely going to be doing your tests on the night if needed then next day will be the medical and physical tests

Dad 7419

Swinger
Im going tomorrow night for my assessment, my csm said its most likely going to be doing your tests on the night if needed then next day will be the medical and physical tests

Hope it went well. Full report on this desk by 09.00 Monday morning. :)

Towelie

Clanker
Hope it went well. Full report on this desk by 09.00 Monday morning. :)
All good, passed so im happy :) for anyone else going soon dont worry. I was pretty anxious but once i got there it was all good. You are seperate in the food hall and throughout the day. Interview at the end was more of a talk, only questions was about drug and alcohol policy but very laid back convosation

CRennie

Swinger
All good, passed so im happy :) for anyone else going soon dont worry. I was pretty anxious but once i got there it was all good. You are seperate in the food hall and throughout the day. Interview at the end was more of a talk, only questions was about drug and alcohol policy but very laid back convosation

What did you do once you arrived? Was it the tests and then medical and fitness the next day? And well done on passing mate

Towelie

Clanker
What did you do once you arrived? Was it the tests and then medical and fitness the next day? And well done on passing mate
Arrived at 7, went for a brief over the whole covid situation and where water bottles and sanitary stations are at. Then went do dorms to put stuff in then went of for cog test then back to rooms for the night. Up at 6 to go for food then about 7 went for food. med ball and mid thigh pull about 8 then by 9 of for medical. Out of there by about 1130. Bleep test was last about 12 ish then off for “interview”. Travelling home by 1230.

Dad 7419

Swinger
Arrived at 7, went for a brief over the whole covid situation and where water bottles and sanitary stations are at. Then went do dorms to put stuff in then went of for cog test then back to rooms for the night. Up at 6 to go for food then about 7 went for food. med ball and mid thigh pull about 8 then by 9 of for medical. Out of there by about 1130. Bleep test was last about 12 ish then off for “interview”. Travelling home by 1230.

Cheers Towelie, and well done.

Pukka12_7

Swinger

That’s good to know I’m just waiting for my ac date. Where did you go?

Latest Threads