Recruit application and assessment sticky 2020 - all related chat in here

Towelie

Clanker
Is it just a one day assessment? Bleep test? And what else.....sorry to ask so much
Only things that have changed is the length to one day and the run for the bleep test, all other physical tests are same and the maths and english are same

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it just a one day assessment? Bleep test? And what else.....sorry to ask so much
It's alright!
I have been in the process since may 2019 but I was deferred until feb this year because of my medical records. I reapplied in feb got a date in April but that was put on hold cause of the virus. I have applied for a role as a student nurse, which is a priority role.

I have been told that the assessment centre is one day (9am -5pm) and includes medical, cog test, bleep test, mid thigh pull, med ball throw and interview. There are going to be no team tasks to stop people catching things and passing things on. I hope this helps you

Badger1968

Swinger
It's alright!
I have been in the process since may 2019 but I was deferred until feb this year because of my medical records. I reapplied in feb got a date in April but that was put on hold cause of the virus. I have applied for a role as a student nurse, which is a priority role.

I have been told that the assessment centre is one day (9am -5pm) and includes medical, cog test, bleep test, mid thigh pull, med ball throw and interview. There are going to be no team tasks to stop people catching things and passing things on. I hope this helps you
Thanks....that's an early start if you live any distance from the assessment centre.

For those of you who don’t follow the Army Recruiting account on Twitter here are a few updates regarding assessments:

Fingers crossed for a new date for my assessment soon too!

AB2020

Swinger
Anyone waiting on Lichfield? I’m sitting waiting for the call it’s driving me mad lol.
I’m waiting for Lichfield Karche as that’s my closest one. Fingers crossed we all hear soon, but I only applied in March and not on a priority role so may have to wait into July....

Karshe

Crow
I’m waiting for Lichfield Karche as that’s my closest one. Fingers crossed we all hear soon, but I only applied in March and not on a priority role so may have to wait into July....
I’ve gone for guards, RAC and royal artillery and said I’m flexible with my roles so hopefully there’s a priority role in there somewhere

Latest Threads