Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recruit application and assessment centre sticky 2021 - all related chat in here

somme2195

Swinger
Did you get the message or notification for the AC?
If yes, did you have your health checkup before inviting to the AC?
What message are you talking about? To answer your 2nd question, I recieved my medical and opticians forms and sent them to Army medical centre. They then judged these and invited me for AC. I didn't have to get a medical check up beforehand, they give you a full medical on the day. Cheers

Ukesh

Crow
What message are you talking about? To answer your 2nd question, I recieved my medical and opticians forms and sent them to Army medical centre. They then judged these and invited me for AC. I didn't have to get a medical check up beforehand, they give you a full medical on the day. Cheers
Oooh, so they invited you for AC. Could you please tell me the date you sent your medical and optician forms if you remember?

J0SH

Crow
Hi all, I have my AC next week and was wondering if you can go for a job role different to your first choice when you go through your results at the end of the assessment?
I go to glencorse on the 4th of march with the covid restrictions what should i expect, tia

Jam12bix

Old-Salt
My AC was last week and my start date is in May, as said above it seems to depend on if there is space for you/your role on the intakes as others who did AC with me got start dates within a few weeks
if you don't mind me asking what role are you going for ?.

Latest Threads