Recruit application and assessment centre sticky 2021 - all related chat in here

You will be surprised at how far you can push yourself on the day of the test. I was steadily around level 9 but went to 10.2 on the day of the AC.

Lewie

Swinger
Just a quick question I’ve just been on the phone to my Recutier and he said I should get a provisional driving license and take that aswell for my photo id however I’m already taking my passport did anyone take just their passport for the photo Id part

Weir

Swinger
Just a quick question I’ve just been on the phone to my Recutier and he said I should get a provisional driving license and take that aswell for my photo id however I’m already taking my passport did anyone take just their passport for the photo Id part
I brought both just incase but my recruiter said I'd only need one of them for photo ID, as long as you've got your birth certificate and utility bill/bank statement for proof of address as well you should be fine, maybe ring them up to double check.

Lewie

Swinger
When do people normally receive their covid declaration email I am 4 days away from my ac however I haven’t received it yet

PrinceLDN

Clanker
Oh ok that’s worrying ahah I have mine on Thursday and I am still waiting however because it’s Sunday I can’t contact them
Well I got mine 3 working days before the assessment and tomorrow is 3 days before yours I reckon you will get it tomorrow if not call your recruiter have you got your train tickets if your going by train

Lewie

Swinger
Well I got mine 3 working days before the assessment and tomorrow is 3 days before yours I reckon you will get it tomorrow if not call your recruiter have you got your train tickets if your going by train
Will do hopefully I get the email today like and yeah I went and picked them up last week just to be cautious wbu

Lewie

Swinger
I picked it up on Friday are you allowed just to wear shorts to the assessment or does have to be in a tracksuit
I’m not too sure I would think it doesn’t matter but to be safe I’m gonna go in a tracksuit and have my shorts in my bag ready to switch too

Latest Threads