Recovery after Appenectomy

Just to follow up, I ended up with a bit of an infection. I went back to work three weeks ago, felt like death at the end of the first week back and got told by a a doc not to be daft and to stop lay up again and take a course of antibiotics. 2 weeks later I feel a chunk better if still a bit ropey from time to time. Back to work tomorrow for a catch up and then gently back into things as of Monday. All taken longer than I hoped but that's how things go sometimes

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Just to follow up, I ended up with a bit of an infection. I went back to work three weeks ago, felt like death at the end of the first week back and got told by a a doc not to be daft and to stop lay up again and take a course of antibiotics. 2 weeks later I feel a chunk better if still a bit ropey from time to time. Back to work tomorrow for a catch up and then gently back into things as of Monday. All taken longer than I hoped but that's how things go sometimes
Please bear in mind that the myth of the "miracle recovery" is largely exaggerated. Even with advances in medical science an abdominal op, and the bodys reaction and recovery time are largely unchanged over the last century or so!

You are normal.

Latest Threads