Recording videos

Discussion in 'Gaming and Software' started by Swamp_Rat, Jan 25, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is it possible to record a video you're watching online, for instance, a video you're watching on your screen on U-tube, or whatever.

Is it possible to configure Windows movie maker to set the input device as what you're seeing?

Is there a particular software that will do this?
  2. There's loads, a quick search brought this free one up:

More to the point, who's the bint with the webcam? And has she got big knockers?
  3. Ta, mate.

Just downloaded ZD Soft Screen Recorder...
  4. This programme is good cheers, however is there a way to get rid of the logo on the top left of the recording? Or is there another programme anybody knows of that doesnt have this problem.

Cheers S_U
  5. As far as I can see, when you have legally purchased the full programme, that's when the logo disappears.
  6. Balls to it, legally purchase fnar fnar :D
    Ho hum cheers anyhoo
  7. I looked for it via limewire but the ones I found contained viruses (virus's? virii?) so I can't even bung you a decent copy. Sorry mate. Like me, you'll have to continue with their logo in the corner.
  8. Ach well, beggars cant be choosers eh :D
  9. no no no!

What you need is Fraps! If you have a torrent program you can easily get a full version, make sure you get some instance of the 2.7.0 to 2.7.4 versions.

It'll record anything but .flv(youtube and other flash based webplayers), including games, which is what its intended for.

As for youtube videos!: