Recordbreaker Bliar

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by BTDT, Feb 2, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. In The Times there is an interesting graph showing the voting record of our Great Leader compared with those of his predecessors.

PM Voting Record

Has anyone produced a similar graph, but showing operational military deaths? I believe that it would be instructive.

(PS - I hope
    1. that this works
    2. that it hasn't already been done
    - I'm new here.)Web Page NameTimes
  2. Seems to me there is a little contempt for democracy here. Or maybe he's just very arrogant and complacent. Tell us something we don't know.
  3. Blair has much more important things to do than attend such piddling little things such as voting in the Commons -- he's got his place in history to secure!
  4. I can't understand how he is still PM!!!?? 8O
  5. Unfortunatly the country (I mean Great Britain of course) voted Labour in at the last election!

Simple really.
  6. Well Some people need there head seen too!

I didn't and never will vote labour!
  7. I voted for Maggie, I had to scribble someone elses name out to do it though.
  8. True indeed, but thats on another thread. . . . Poor Jim

Oh you meant "heads seeing too", ooops . . . . .
  9. Yeah thats what i meant! just my mind is on other things at the mo !!! LOL :lol:
  10. Stop running down our wonderful PM , every morning before breakfast he has to rush into a telephone booth , change into his Superman outfit , fly round the world , jump over a few mountains and then save a couple of countries . All before he has his sugar puffs (by the way are we still allowed to call them that ?? Or should we be calling them sugar LibDems now ??)