• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Record Store Day 2018: anything take your fancy?

Last year I drove some distance to get some Pink Floyd and Bowie stuff, only to find out recently there is an RSD dealer within 5 miles of Tour Dodger Towers.

Aaaargh.

Popped over there today ( time spent in reconnaissance is seldom something or other ) and will hope to get four Bowie albums and a Pink Floyd / Piper remaster. There may be some others tha take my fancy but thats my main effort. I also saw the 45th reissue of Aladdin Sane - one of the greatest Glam Rock albums ever, and ChangesTwoBowie, silver and blue vinyl respectively.

Will need to be there around 0530.

RSD 2018 - Record Store Day
RSD 2018 - Record Store Day

I would if I could play records without worrying about cats damaging them, for some reason the record player is a pussy magnet

Will probably get The Alarm EP myself

Going to venture out to a store about 12 miles from where I live, later after taking the pooch out. The Who & Electric Wizzard are on my list.

WAs at my LRS at 0500. Thought I'd be first, I was number 24.

Got all I wanted bar one Bowie album. Of the LPs I bought, after getting up at 0415, all where available today...

Aaaaargh

To supplement my vinyl collection it’s mostly charity shops and this lot.

Omega Auctions

They auction of loads of good stuff, £150 for maybe 100 albums, blues, rock, soul etc the only down side is a trip to Warrington to collect.

Latest Threads