Record power for military laser - suggestions please

Cut Mr Bond in half

Destroy the Death Star.

Refract it through glass and make a pretty rainbow.
 

Sixty

ADC
Moderator
Book Reviewer
To penetrate the industrial strength tinfoil in your hat?
 
Sixty said:
To penetrate the industrial strength tinfoil in your hat?
Nah it would reflect all over the place and make him look like the spinning ball in a Disco.
 
Making the world's largest DVD player.

Making BOWMAN look like good value for money.

An anti-ballistic missile platform.

Not sure which is the most ridiculous, now I think about.
 
"You know, I have one simple request. And that is to have sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads! Now evidently my cycloptic colleague informs me that that cannot be done. Ah, would you remind me what I pay you people for, honestly? Throw me a bone here! What do we have?"- Dr Evil
 
Helping to install a level ceiling across the Atlantic.

No, hang on, you'd need a curved laser beam for that.
 
dingerr said:
Cut Mr Bond in half

Destroy the Death Star.

Refract it through glass and make a pretty rainbow.
Sorry dingerr but it will not make a rainbow.

All the light is at the same wavelengh so will refract at the same angle.....
 
Brads_REME said:
dingerr said:
Cut Mr Bond in half

Destroy the Death Star.

Refract it through glass and make a pretty rainbow.
Sorry dingerr but it will not make a rainbow.

All the light is at the same wavelengh so will refract at the same angle.....
Buurgger!!! I knew that!
 
Squaring-off a sh1thouse wall prior to tiling it. The wall being 400 miles away.
 
Returning fire at the next chav c0ck who shines a laser pen at my eyes from the Junction 14 services bridge of the M1!!!!!!
 
If your read the little blurb under the piccy frenchmong then perhaps you will know what use they may be...and I quote

"Lasers could one day be used to destroy rockets, mortars, or roadside bombs"
 
geo7863 said:
If your read the little blurb under the piccy frenchmong then perhaps you will know what use they may be...and I quote

"Lasers could one day be used to destroy rockets, mortars, or roadside bombs"
Some excellent, humorous offerings there. I particularly like the laser eye surgery for a whale.

But what's this? Along comes a prize arrsehole with no sense of humour whatsoever.

Oh well. That's the risk you take.
 
Can you honestly see our Dear Leader allowing something like this to be fielded by UK forces? Not very 'Green' is it? You could have someone's eye out with that!

Now, if it ran on LPG and only warmed things up a bit....
 

coffeecream

Old-Salt
use as a heater on the brecon beacons during the EX period there - you know the one that runs from october to march when the weather there is so nice.
 

Latest Threads

Top