Record of service thingy and extrama whotsits

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by Higround, Jul 22, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. How long after you leave the army is this thing supposed to hit your door mat? Been out nearly a month now and no sign of it, tried ringing some call centre dude who i was lead to belive would know something about it but just got the usual not my job etc excuses.

Should I have had all the stuff that you're supposed to get when you leave by now??
  2. Most of my soldiers had their record of service in their hand before they finished. But I understand that things have been slipping. Do you know whether your unit completed the paperwork? Did your boss consult you over the 108?

3. Not sure what a 108 is tbh, I signed my testimonal before I left and then when I went to hand in my ID card on the last day I was told that it would be posted to me, trouble is im not exactly sure what im supposed to be getting.

I understand ill need my p45 and testimonal, all I have atm is a chit in lieu and my last CR as a sort of reference.

Haven't really done all this leaving lark before so im a bit inexperienced at it :)