Recon International

Discussion in 'Jobs (Discussion)' started by bootneck01, Dec 15, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just wondering if anyone has had any experience with a acency called Recon International for Gan and Iraq. If so what's it like, whats the pay like, the people etc. Just thinking of giving them a ring and see if they can help me out to getting back to Gan or Iraq.

2. Not had experience working for them but worked with them in Bastion. The office there is (or was) run by a couple of Texans: Dave and Joey. Most of their skilled labour seemed to be Filipinos or Singapore Chinese. They had a Brit sparky working for them too, at the time.

Overall I was very impressed. They seemed like honest, no-bullsh*t guys who would go out of their way to help.

3. they advertised for a british trained sparky, 80K tax free as i remember, fecking year too soon for me. :x :x :x :x

they also had a honey of a doris working there earlier this year. :love: :love: :love: :love:

4. just wondering if anyone has actually worked for them as oppose to liasing with them. Cause i am trying to get back out to either of those two places, but its hard trying to find the agencies that operate there.

5. They worked for me at KAF and BAS, PM me if you want the lowdown and a good mucker is out there with them as well etc. Not a bad company, a lot better than a lot of the other showers out there.