Recommended gaming PC builder in London or South East?

I'm back in the country for a few days only, and want to buy a mid-range gaming PC in a small case that I can take back overseas in a suitcase.

I'd ideally like to go to a place like Overclockers that has a wide range of custom build specs and form factors; unfortunately I don't have the time to go up to OC or wait for a mail order.

Anyone recommend a similar firm in central/south London, Surrey, Kent, etc?

Small suitcase? Hmmmm.

A good gaming PC needn't be expensive (Mine's Awesome and cost £600!) but they tend to be bulky due to big PSUs and fans to keep the internals cool.

I saw a few places on the Tottenham Court Road who could build you a Custom tower, but pricewise, I wasn't impressed (but neither was I shocked)

Might have to try one of the new 17" laptops that has an HD screen and a decent graphics card. I see that its possible to get something with quite a lot of grunt, but without paying Alienware prices.

Unfortunately I've just started playing World of Tanks, and realise that a big monitor might enhance situational awareness..

I'd ideally like to go to a place like Overclockers that has a wide range of custom build specs and form factors; unfortunately I don't have the time to go up to OC or wait for a mail order.
Overclockers mail order service is actually faster than going there in person. Well, it definitely feels like it's faster!