Recommend a medal mounting company?

Discussion in 'Medals' started by dwills, Jan 12, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It's time for the new miniature to be mounted with the others, in time for the St David's dinner, as it is in Welsh units...

Anyone recommend a nice mounter, who will also supply the QDJM miniature as well, please mention the cost.

Guess they could be a bit busy for the next few months :)

Kindly yours.
  2. in Bournemouth. I've used them a couple of times. Well priced, very quick turnaround time, and all in all I've had no problems with them.

- The Mess Dress Ltd
  3. Worcestershire Medals in Bromsgrove is my suggestion.
  4. Seconded

£4 a medal (full or miniature) + £6 p+p
  5. worcs medals - official suppliers of the QDJM
  6. Why would you want to include the Battle of Jubilee Medal? You haven't been awarded it yet.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. When you do get the QDJM, try AwardMedals.Com 01952 510053. They do a great job, either Court or Swing mount.
  8. Great company!
  9. Miniatures are to be worn on Mess Kit WEF 7 Feb 12
  10. I love the Mess dress outfits ad for george boots, available in three colours, black or brown?.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. do a quick job however having looked at a set they have done the work is not up to standard. They look fine until you start looking at the detail then you notice things like, Medals not centered on the brooch, White tape used to stick the ribbon down, fishing line used to hold the gong on and no backing. As i said they are quick, fairly cheaplook ok until you look in detail. All depends what you want, but at getting on for £60 for miniatures and full size i am going for quality so going elsewhere.
    • Like Like x 1