• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Recommend a medal mounting company?

It's time for the new miniature to be mounted with the others, in time for the St David's dinner, as it is in Welsh units...

Anyone recommend a nice mounter, who will also supply the QDJM miniature as well, please mention the cost.

Guess they could be a bit busy for the next few months :)

Kindly yours.

Messdress.com do a quick job however having looked at a set they have done the work is not up to standard. They look fine until you start looking at the detail then you notice things like, Medals not centered on the brooch, White tape used to stick the ribbon down, fishing line used to hold the gong on and no backing. As i said they are quick, fairly cheaplook ok until you look in detail. All depends what you want, but at getting on for £60 for miniatures and full size i am going for quality so going elsewhere.

I was happy with The Medal Mounting Co.

He is located close to me so I delivered and collected.

Friendly. Helpful. Good quality. Good value.

I shall be returning later this year for more.

Recommended.

If you walked through Easterhouse in Glasgow you wouldn't get mugged as quickly as if you went to Spink. "How would you like to pay, Sir" Through the nose, obviously.

Worcestershire medals will supply the QDJM miniature for a pound if you have your medals mounted by them. If you're a tight fcuker like me that's a game winner. Oh, and they do a good job as well.

Latest Threads