Recognition thread for Perevodchik

given Perevodchik's two favourite subjects are biscuits and recognition, i thought that i would combine the two for the poor chap.

We'll start with an easy one, but i warn you they will get harder.

Attachments

now, this is a Rich Tea Finger Cream.

it is not to be confused with the Rich Tea base biscuit. the edging is identical. however, if you look closely, you will note the key recognition feature - that this biscuit is rectangular, not round.

Attachments

Oh, oh me sir.

Is it my arse after a visit to the Shefford Tandoori?

CRmeansCeilingReached said:
who wants to hazard a guess at this one?

anyone? Bueller? Bueller?
I think we have already had that one on another thread mate

Hahahhahahahahaaa AJG , now that is genius.

Makings of a class thread here Gents :D

It could be a Jam Ring, the diameter if the hole in the centre indicates that it was not manufactured by Burtons Biscuit Armaments, and is thus a cheaper version. Could be part of a Combined Biscuit Collection, which normally come out in large tins at this time of year. Rover Assortment anyone?

Definately the cheaper version...Raspberry rather than Strawberry jam. Defence procurement is certainly not what it used to be.

Naafi break hasn't been the same since the loss of the British produced Wagon Wheel to a cheaper Chinese version. Much messier and far more malfunctions...

About 20 years ago I helped to bring several tons ashore from a small Libyan freighter riding out a storm off Co Donegal.

It was a wild night, most of them got broken and you could buy bits up at Nutts Corner for a few years after. More passed away after the Garibaldi incident, the SAS were never brought to account for that one. :evil:

There is a tape recording tucked away with my publisher's lawyer where Martin McGuiness openly admits to eating them. His day will come, I warn you, not all of them have been put beyond permanent use
!

Ah, looks like the Mk. 2 Tesco's own brand "Jammy Dodger-a-like". The circular hub marks it out from the standard heart shape of the true JD, as do the radiating spiral arms as opposed to the true JD's "splash" design.

No, there's no cream in that! I'm thinking Sainsbury's or Tesco's own biscuit assortment. Bad copy of a good piece of kit no matter what!