Recieved good news.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by British_And_Proud, May 3, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. After a bloody shite start to the week, I finally good some good news.

I'm going to be a pappa again. Is it normal to feel apprehensive, even though you already have a kid? The thought of starting all over again, has me apprehensive, with my wee lad being 4 years old.
  2. run run away and don't look back ;-)
  3. Congratulations mate
  4. Congrats mate. Can't wait till mine grow up and fuckoff to be honest.
  5. 4 and already popping a sprog?
  6. is it catching? two women at work are just off on maternity leave, another just announced she is expecting her first, then another friend e-mailed to say she is expecting their second!
  7. I'm with Fally on this one. I have three little turds...are you eighteen yet, skids?
  8. If you drop enough subtle hints, the wee lad might leave a roller-skate at the top of the stairs. Well worth the cost of Haribo, if you ask me.
  9. Thats why I was apprehensive, I had him 4 years closer to moving out, now I'm going to start all over. I'll have to plaster the wall and start counting to freedom day all over again.
  10. I got two joining the army soon so that leaves me with one. The little cunt is only ten though.
  11. Congratulations . . . er Hang about - this is the NAAFI.

I'd be a tad apprehensive about the wife finding out too.
  12. I'd be apprehensive if I was you to. You fucking hate your Doris so it can't be yours for a start!

Mines 14 in July and the little fucker is 5 foot fucking 6 inches. I worry about forearm smashing him for not putting towels back straight on the rail in case the big lump clumps me back. Handy for sending to the shops for one cigs though.

13. Ten? old enough to be a drummer boy, send him off.
  14. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

Can't really congratulate you until about 6 weeks after its born.

Even with good scans, clear footage and a faultless birth, it could still be blind or deaf.
    • Like Like x 1

15. Always the optimist :)