Recession 2019 anybody?

well I can sit back and relax in the knowledge that the Fack All I own will hold its value through any recession and will still be worth sweet Fack All at the other end

Yes and these folks should face some good old fashioned justice, besides I wouldn't mind watching a few of them swing in public. Would be great TV!
The finger is pointing at Goldman Sachs. This uber corporation has massive influence in the US government, both US political parties and multiple European governments and the EU. The number of former politicians given positions within Goldman is staggering.

It is said that Goldman was behind the 2008 crash ( they allegedly made $10 billion from this crash). There is a school of thought that Goldman Sachs and other mega banks are behind the coming crash.

Interestingly Goldman have been named as being involved in the latest Malaysian corruption scandal. See the link here,

Malaysia charges Goldman over 1MDB

I believe it is on record that Hilary Rodham Clinton was in receipt of a donation/gift of some $25 million from Goldman Sachs.

Last edited:
I was under the impression your forces did not have anything left to really cut and that the savings from Force cutting was not worth the lack of capability you will need in the future. If anything it is the social safety net that would generate more long term cuts and just raising taxes to generate more revenue.
Reducing social security in the UK?. Not likely. This is a minority government as it is. Any cuts in this area will be electorial suicide.

The finger is pointing at Goldman Sachs. This uber corporation has massive influence in the US government, both US political parties and multiple European governments and the EU. The number of former politicians given positions within Goldman is staggering.

It is said that Goldman was behind the 2008 crash ( they allegedly made $10 billion from this crash. There is a school of thought that Goldman Sachs and other mega banks are behind the coming crash.

Interestingly Goldman have been named as being involved in the latest Malaysian corruption scandal. See the link here,

I believe it is on record that Hilary Rodham Clinton was in receipt of a donation/gift of some $25 million from Goldman Sachs.
I agree, the banks always find a way to make money out of these events and maintain a very unhealthy degree of influence. Punishing white collar criminals more severely only seems to be fair. We used to hang horse thieves you know, these folks are no different.

It is said that Goldman was behind the 2008 crash ( they allegedly made $10 billion from this crash). There is a school of thought that Goldman Sachs and other mega banks are behind the coming crash.

Other conspiracy theories available on request?

Other conspiracy theories available on request?
Jesus, you’re literally the stupidest person that posts here.

Earth posts better material than you.

Now we know the truth. The financial meltdown wasn't a mistake – it was a con | Will Hutton (Guardian)

Goldman Sachs Messages Show It Thrived as Economy Fell ( NY Times)

How Goldman Won Big On Mortgage Meltdown (Wall Street Journal)

http://fortune.com ( same story can be found here Goldman Sachs Admits It Defrauded Investors, Receives $5 Billion Fine — But Will Pay Much Less Than That as there may be issues with fortune.com links)

Jesus, you’re literally the stupidest person that posts here.

Earth posts better material than you.

Now we know the truth. The financial meltdown wasn't a mistake – it was a con | Will Hutton (Guardian)

Goldman Sachs Messages Show It Thrived as Economy Fell ( NY Times)

How Goldman Won Big On Mortgage Meltdown (Wall Street Journal)

http://fortune.com ( same story can be found here Goldman Sachs Admits It Defrauded Investors, Receives $5 Billion Fine — But Will Pay Much Less Than That as there may be issues with fortune.com links)
You've sat there, on a very pleasant evening, coming up to a nice time of year, and Googled all that just to counter one throwaway line?
Get help, really, get help you boring, obsessive fart.

You've sat there, on a very pleasant evening, coming up to a nice time of year, and Googled all that just to counter one throwaway line?
Get help, really, get help you boring, obsessive fart.
Cool, so you’re wrong and you’re a **** who can’t admit it. Your first sentence is basically a nice way of saying that, whilst deflecting from your stupidity.

Merry Xmas.

Been looking around with this recession thing in mind and there is definitely something brewing up. There is apparently a decline in the purchase of cars. Over here in the US General Motors announced the closure of factories and laying off of 15,000 workers - plus the knock on effect into third party suppliers. Likewise Jaguar/land Rover is looking to reign in 2.5 Billion due to a profits deficit with a decline in sales and will likely lay off 5,000 workers in the UK - again with the knock on into third party suppliers. Methinks though that the TATA master plan with Jag/LR is to take much, if not all eventually(once they have quietly met the covenants of the Govt sanctioned purchase), of the manufacturing offshore (Br**it anyone?) and still sell the product as a luxury brand.

Here in't US after mega sales of housing there are more than enough housing stocks to over supply the demand so we are starting to see some unsold housing stock and builders discounting.