• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Recent Visitors

Not a big deal but...
I've noticed that on members' profiles there's a box on the bottom left which lists the names of members who recently visited that profile page. Well on mine it just says how many have viewed it and doesn't name them. Just wondering why this is...

Thanks.

Sheen.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
I'd suspect that they'd be guests or non logged-in members in the main. Anyone, whether member or not, can have a look at your profile.

Not a big deal but...
I've noticed that on members' profiles there's a box on the bottom left which lists the names of members who recently visited that profile page. Well on mine it just says how many have viewed it and doesn't name them. Just wondering why this is...

Thanks.

Sheen.
Simple...people are too embarrased to say that they know you...........

It also depends on what profile settings you have on/ they have on.

You can change your visitor page and other settings by going into "My Profile - Settings " scroll down on the left hand side of the screen to "General Settings" and play around with privacy in there.

This is really where the friends list comes into its own - there are certain settings where you can say who you want to be able to see what part of your profile and the like. Worth a play around ;)

Latest Threads