I have a problem and I'm wondering if anybody can point me out, as I've been searching on the net for ages but I'm getting nowhere.

A company I used to work for has gone insolvent, but I need to contact the liquidators/receivers who have taken them over.

The company was based on Anglesey, North Wales.

Does anybody even know where I could begin to find out this information? ACAS will be no good, as they asked me to find out this information.

Cheers everybody.


Latest Threads