Recce T Shirt

Okay guys
The time is nigh, I have (at my own cost and risk) today ordered a limited number (10 of each size)of the Recce TShirt in Med, Lge and XL the design will be the image below but......................the design will be black on a sand coloured shirt for all you warmongering types out there.
RECCE-2.jpg

On the back of the shoulders will be the text 'Follow in my dust' which given the speed at which you normally travel, I think is pretty apt!!??
Anyway, I'll advertise the design on my EBay shop tonight (it'll probably appear tomorrow) then people can pre order the shirt. Cheers.
 

bloodgroup_o+

Old-Salt
I think it's spot on I'll be ordering
 

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Good man. Looking forward (apt I suppose, being Recce).
 
Cheers A3B, will be ordering some of those. :)
 
Jorrocks said:
That´ll look great on my well muscled frame, if I can work out how to use this ebay and paypal thingies.

If you need a hand give me a shout mate..............I too was daunted at first but, then I had a double Scotch and the mist cleared...............for a short time!!!!
 
Right then, I'm unable to edit the bleddy article image in EBay once it's on so, this is what the shirt will look like, the Khaki is actually a Light Sand coloured shirt, unfortunately the printers setup graphics can't get quite light enough so this will have to do and will give you an idea.
Reccereduced.jpg
 
young_lofty said:
I would like to think he is in dead ground, and turret down. ;)

More likely he's one of those debonair, silk scarve wearing gung ho types who like to make a statement..............................wearing a f#cking thick personal armour rig!!
If you want one follow my EBay shop link next to my signature. Cheers guys sales are going better than I expected.
 
Those lucky chaps that have already ordered.............here's what you're getting. Sizes available are Med, Lge, XL and XXL(only a couple left of XXL.) Either through my EBay shop or by email to me at malcycee@yahoo.co.uk.
Recceshirt.jpg
 

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Arthur3bums said:
Those lucky chaps that have already ordered.............here's what you're getting. Sizes available are Med, Lge, XL and XXL(only a couple left of XXL.) Either through my EBay shop or by email to me at malcycee@yahoo.co.uk.
Recceshirt.jpg

It's crackin' mate. Your Ebay testimonials are hugely over the top.

;o)
 
AlienFTM said:
Arthur3bums said:
Those lucky chaps that have already ordered.............here's what you're getting. Sizes available are Med, Lge, XL and XXL(only a couple left of XXL.) Either through my EBay shop or by email to me at malcycee@yahoo.co.uk.

It's crackin' mate. Your Ebay testimonials are hugely over the top.

;o)


Er......................say again all after burble....................Testimonials....OTT??? :D

I didn't actually realise the RM had CVR(T)??????
 
Arthur3bums said:
AlienFTM said:
Arthur3bums said:
Those lucky chaps that have already ordered.............here's what you're getting. Sizes available are Med, Lge, XL and XXL(only a couple left of XXL.) Either through my EBay shop or by email to me at malcycee@yahoo.co.uk.

It's crackin' mate. Your Ebay testimonials are hugely over the top.

;o)


Er......................say again all after burble....................Testimonials....OTT??? :D

I didn't actually realise the RM had CVR(T)??????

Cheer up triple bottom it was a joke ! :D
 
reni_77 said:
Arthur3bums said:
AlienFTM said:
Arthur3bums said:
Those lucky chaps that have already ordered.............here's what you're getting. Sizes available are Med, Lge, XL and XXL(only a couple left of XXL.) Either through my EBay shop or by email to me at malcycee@yahoo.co.uk.

It's crackin' mate. Your Ebay testimonials are hugely over the top.

;o)


Er......................say again all after burble....................Testimonials....OTT??? :D

I didn't actually realise the RM had CVR(T)??????

Cheer up triple bottom it was a joke ! :D

Reni mate....see what you've done.......................I was sizing up for a Marine joke and now I forgot what the f#cker was............ :D LOL!!!!!!
 
Arthur3bums said:
reni_77 said:
Arthur3bums said:
AlienFTM said:
Arthur3bums said:
Those lucky chaps that have already ordered.............here's what you're getting. Sizes available are Med, Lge, XL and XXL(only a couple left of XXL.) Either through my EBay shop or by email to me at malcycee@yahoo.co.uk.

It's crackin' mate. Your Ebay testimonials are hugely over the top.

;o)


Er......................say again all after burble....................Testimonials....OTT??? :D

I didn't actually realise the RM had CVR(T)??????

Cheer up triple bottom it was a joke ! :D

Reni mate....see what you've done.......................I was sizing up for a Marine joke and now I forgot what the f#cker was............ :D LOL!!!!!!

All them big bang sticks going off in your ear ! Sent you daft mate ! :D
 
Arthur, well chuffed mate, great shirts indeed. :)
 
Cheers Scarletto ol' chum gald you like 'em, I've told everyone how good the quality is and now you've found out.....excellent.
Now I just need to get more people ordering!!!!!
For the QDG I've had a vision..................Eagle, Dragon and CVR maybe!!!!!!!!!!!!
To be honest though the sales of the Recce shirt could be better!!!!
 

Latest Threads

Top