Recce T Shirt

Discussion in 'RAC' started by Arthur3bums, Feb 4, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Okay guys
    The time is nigh, I have (at my own cost and risk) today ordered a limited number (10 of each size)of the Recce TShirt in Med, Lge and XL the design will be the image below but......................the design will be black on a sand coloured shirt for all you warmongering types out there.
    On the back of the shoulders will be the text 'Follow in my dust' which given the speed at which you normally travel, I think is pretty apt!!??
    Anyway, I'll advertise the design on my EBay shop tonight (it'll probably appear tomorrow) then people can pre order the shirt. Cheers.
  2. I think it's spot on I'll be ordering
  3. AlienFTM

AlienFTM LE Book Reviewer

Good man. Looking forward (apt I suppose, being Recce).
  4. Cheers A3B, will be ordering some of those. :)
  5. That´ll look great on my well muscled frame, if I can work out how to use this ebay and paypal thingies.
  6. If you need a hand give me a shout mate..............I too was daunted at first but, then I had a double Scotch and the mist cleared...............for a short time!!!!
  7. Right then, I'm unable to edit the bleddy article image in EBay once it's on so, this is what the shirt will look like, the Khaki is actually a Light Sand coloured shirt, unfortunately the printers setup graphics can't get quite light enough so this will have to do and will give you an idea.
  8. Yup, I want one of those.
  9. Isn't the commander a little more than just head and shoulders exposed?
  10. I would like to think he is in dead ground, and turret down. ;)
  11. More likely he's one of those debonair, silk scarve wearing gung ho types who like to make a statement..............................wearing a f#cking thick personal armour rig!!
    If you want one follow my EBay shop link next to my signature. Cheers guys sales are going better than I expected.
  12. Those lucky chaps that have already's what you're getting. Sizes available are Med, Lge, XL and XXL(only a couple left of XXL.) Either through my EBay shop or by email to me at
  13. AlienFTM

AlienFTM LE Book Reviewer

It's crackin' mate. Your Ebay testimonials are hugely over the top.

14. Get a proper recce T shirt harrys !! :D :D

Attached Files: