Recce or MBT

great big smelly tanks

BETTER BY FAR AN [QUEENS] ROYAL HUSSAR.

NOT SO LONG BACK

BETTER BY FAR AN IRISH HUSSAR

so smelly big tanks WIN

try BIG "C" SQN .QRH

clarence said:
I was wondering what the differences are between joining a recce section or just a normal section... and which is better ?

If you mean which is best Armoured Recce or Armoured? then Armoured Recce wins hands down. You will find that those who say armoured (MBT) is best have in fact never done armoured recce otherwise they would not come out with the sh*t they do.

Big horrible smelly things against nimble lightweight & fast movers? no contest. Armoured recce is more intense, more complicated, more enjoyable and simply "better" than tanks. If your regiment is on MBT and your asking if you should go in Recce Troop? then that is different. Being out of the mainstream of the Regiment can be harmful to one's career.

I served with 1 RTR in both the Recce and Armoured role and would choose Reece every time.

aghart said:
If you mean which is best Armoured Recce or Armoured? then Armoured Recce wins hands down. You will find that those who say armoured (MBT) is best have in fact never done armoured recce otherwise they would not come out with the sh*t they do.

Big horrible smelly things against nimble lightweight & fast movers? no contest. Armoured recce is more intense, more complicated, more enjoyable and simply "better" than tanks. If your regiment is on MBT and your asking if you should go in Recce Troop? then that is different. Being out of the mainstream of the Regiment can be harmful to one's career.

I served with 1 RTR in both the Recce and Armoured role and would choose Reece every time.
For your information, "Clarence" is a journalist trying to make up a story about our Prince.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
aghart said:
Tight. That's it. You are going to have to tell us all about Tpr Reece. Is he a nice boy? Or is he the fat lad who wouldn't go boar hunting for fear of the Lord of the Flies?

We HAVE to know.

Ronnie8781 said:
clarence said:
I am not a journalist... why would you even think that ? If it is because of my screen name then you should be destroyed.
And why is that??
Sits down on bank next to Ronnie
<opens sandwiches>
That a hand tied you're using or a standard?

Is that besides the HCav or QDGs you were thinking of joining at first.

AlienFTM said:
aghart said:
Tight. That's it. You are going to have to tell us all about Tpr Reece. Is he a nice boy? Or is he the fat lad who wouldn't go boar hunting for fear of the Lord of the Flies?

We HAVE to know.
My My, Alien FTM you secret perv, must be ex QDG. A slight spelling mistake and your thinking about reece the Welsh sheep!! Must remember not to call GW GOBBLY WOBBLY otherwise you might not be able to control yourself :biggrin:

clarence said:
I am not a journalist... why would you even think that ? If it is because of my screen name then you should be destroyed.
Been playing with your `Action Man ´again,or are you 5.56mms´little brother;He always used to ask knob questions,I for one don´t believe that you are a journalist as even though I hate most of the low-lifes I don´t think that you´ve reached the joining letter variety of writing.

If you take time to read through the various posts you will find some of the answers,try the CADET section(sorry Cadets for insulting you :highfive: )!F*ck Off out of the adult bits,you really are tiresome!

Attachments

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
aghart said:
AlienFTM said:
aghart said:

We HAVE to know.
My My, Alien FTM you secret perv, must be ex QDG. A slight spelling mistake and your thinking about reece the Welsh sheep!! Must remember not to call GW GOBBLY WOBBLY otherwise you might not be able to control yourself :biggrin:
No, no, no heaven forbid. 15/19H and proud. Spent two weeks on Otterburn Training Area among the sheep (and the sheep sh1te) and had absolutely no urge.

Coincidentally just last week I was thinking back to OTA and wondered if QDG had ever been there. Sure they must have been, cos I saw lots of sheep having a leek.

midnight said:
clarence said:
Been playing with your `Action Man ´again,or are you 5.56mms´little brother;He always used to ask knob questions,I for one don´t believe that you are a journalist as even though I hate most of the low-lifes I don´t think that you´ve reached the joining letter variety of writing.

If you take time to read through the various posts you will find some of the answers,try the CADET section(sorry Cadets for insulting you :highfive: )!F*ck Off out of the adult bits,you really are tiresome!
Pray tell me why i think i know them two?

GeordieHussar said:
midnight said:
clarence said:

Pray tell me why i think i know them two?
OMG!!! Its not you and Alien FTM on the p+ss is it?

PS,no slagging QDG off today it´s St Davids Day!!........innit :thumright:

The pic was on the WALT thread a while ago,there´s lots more pics of wannabe LDs,Tankies or even THEM:frustrated:

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
midnight said:
OMG!!! Its not you and Alien FTM on the p+ss is it?
If I tell you, I'll have to kill you.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
TommyMitchell17 The Training Wing 1
B REME 21
H RAC 0