Recce or Amroured?

I just got my BARBIE test out the way this afternoon and got 76 :D. I want to join the RAC, my first question is, as i didnt get this brainwave until after leaving the AFCO :x , do you get to choose between Recce and Armoured? If yes, what are the advantages/disadvantages of the two?

Cheers for your help, maras!

You can ask for the one you prefer.

elovabloke

ADC
the_butler said:
go for recce

seing as you spelled armoured wrong you berk :roll:
Poser, I prefer the other one, it makes you seem more of a gentleman.

You just done your Barbie test??? Is that were they put a dress on you and matching handbag? go for Recce, not for armoured.

elovabloke

ADC
scarletto said:
You just done your Barbie test??? Is that were they put a dress on you and matching handbag? go for Recce, not for armoured.
Small boys toys :party:

was going to say as well jeeves, your avatar is certainly colourful and lively, so very unlike your Regiment. :)

soprano54 said:
the_butler said:
go for recce

seing as you spelled armoured wrong you berk :roll:
F**kin ell 'Geeves' your avatar is doing my head in you TTTTTTTTTTTWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTT!!! Anyway go Armoured those 'Scate Boards' break to easy!
you are just miffed because you missed the obvious bad spelling

scarletto said:
was going to say as well jeeves, your avatar is certainly colourful and lively, so very unlike your Regiment. :)
and you sir are a buffoon :D

Cheers lads. Its shocking that i cant spell armoured right yet got an A at A-Level English. What a mong. I think i'll go for Armoured seeing as if i have an arguement with the recce section i can always point out that my gun is bigger than theirs! :p Also thought that, as i am not yet a member of Her Majesty's Armed Forces, id stick to the training wing until im worthy...

Infantry - far better, then you get the choice of Armoured, Light role, Mech, Air assault and the new nearly modeled (if it happens) commando Infantry. you'll get to do recce if you are good enough (you actually have to be a good soldier in the infantry to do recce) or you could do javelin and watch tanks brew up when you hit them with a multi-million pound warhead.......GGGGGRRRREEEEAAATTTTT. and there are loads of other jobs you could do as well!

coax-on said:
Infantry - far better, then you get the choice of Armoured, Light role, Mech, Air assault and the new nearly modeled (if it happens) commando Infantry. you'll get to do recce if you are good enough (you actually have to be a good soldier in the infantry to do recce) or you could do javelin and watch tanks brew up when you hit them with a multi-million pound warhead.......GGGGGRRRREEEEAAATTTTT. and there are loads of other jobs you could do as well!
Little gun - arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrsssssssssse 8)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Aviation 2
Bowman RAC 2
E RAC 10