Recall notice for Irish pork products

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by petergriffen, Dec 6, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://www.rte.ie/news/2008/1206/agriculture.html

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :cry:

2. No shi.t Sherlock??

Bit late innit...

That's it then - I may as well convert - which way's the flying carpet factory?

3. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Good job I buy all my meat from a traceable butcheres here in the North.But they dont think the contaminated meat's made it up here.

4. i wonder how many fenian butchers will now be shunning their perceived irishness in favour of being providers of british pork.

5. I was thinking along the same lines, (must be a chimp thing) :D I am popping down to Tesco's later to see if I can catch the little feckers clearing Pork off the shelves that are marked British Pork....

6. you'l probably find that a bunch of exPIRA are running the Irish pig feed industry

7. So is Baron Castleshortt going home for Christmas then?

Oh, Irish Pork products. I thought it said Irish Porkies products. :oops:

8. I cant see why they cant give the dodgy sausages to the crabs?

9. There you go again, why have you not been given your Oxygen Theif tag yet???

Fcuk off and die you ignorant little sh1t

edited once for mongness and hatered of Weluv. Twat

10. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

Give it a rest. You've gone past the point of being boring and are now merely tedious and irritating. Continue in the same vein and I'll just delete your posts/tag you/delete you altogether.

11. 9 outlets in the North have been identified

and all the meat came from traceable sources

I bet the Jewish lads are breaking their kosher holes laughing at us

12. Not surprised,
    The British sausage has always been tastier than the smaller Irish version, so my misses says...

13. Between Irish pork and British beef, we may as well all go veggie. In real terms all this means is that the Danes will increase their imports and quite literally bring home the bacon.

14. Now looking likely that Northern Irish farmed and processed pork has not been tainted. The benefits of having full traceability with the farm quality assurance scheme here. Damage to the pork industry here may already be done though. Pork Linky

15. Just a point about the Irish vs British pork thing.

Pork from Ireland can well be marked up as British pork, or produced in the EU, so thats no safer until it can be shown that its not Irish, which it probably cant,
    So that will have to be binned too.