Rebros comms gods or complex rejects?

#1
Was at junior corps legen d***o's birthday bash comparing waistlines and inflating earnings when talk turned to who did what when. I thought being on a rebro meant you were a chosen man of your trade,trusted to drive past the schnelly wagon,never sneak off for a drink/shower/call home.

Could be expected to stay awake for at least 2 thirds of radio stag and never NEVER woke your oppo whilst bashing one out over her (it was never proved)him (if he was in the football team). And just as the pinnacle for many was 264 or 216 the real rebro man wanted to get sent to JCUFI where they could hone their DIY skills and come back just before there 22 and create the ultimate rebro wnak palace!

Turns out we were just to ugly for the complex and why do you think the lineys were only allowed out at night?

Anyhow is this true and does the Corps still use rebro's or is bowman to clever for that?
 
#4
Sorry fella, wasn't meaning to be a dick but your post is a little hard on the eyes.

Deciphering it made me sympathise with dyslexics and I can't stand the thick cunts.
 
#5
no probs sapz,
there's a new feature on ie8 just next to the spell checker (which I never use) called personality checker it has a cross in a red box click that and all your problems are over.

If you have problems ask your carer.
 
#6
Awesome taz, a web browser put down. Do you have any good frequency gags? Maybe some interesting collapsible mast dits?
 
#7
tazmanian_clogdancer said:
Was at junior corps legen d***o's birthday bash comparing waistlines and inflating earnings when talk turned to who did what when. I thought being on a rebro meant you were a chosen man of your trade,trusted to drive past the schnelly wagon,never sneak off for a drink/shower/call home.

Could be expected to stay awake for at least 2 thirds of radio stag and never NEVER woke your oppo whilst bashing one out over her (it was never proved)him (if he was in the football team). And just as the pinnacle for many was 264 or 216 the real rebro man wanted to get sent to JCUFI where they could hone their DIY skills and come back just before there 22 and create the ultimate rebro wnak palace!

Turns out we were just to ugly for the complex and why do you think the lineys were only allowed out at night?

Anyhow is this true and does the Corps still use rebro's or is bowman to clever for that?
I don't know about the "chosen man" bit. I do think that rebros was the better job option for a rad-op in a Div/Brigade sigs unit. Just do your job and square your own admin away, without having to do the admin/sh1t-tasks for staff officers and ORs. You where also not under the eye of the corps' various WOs. Div/Bde HQ could be a depressing place to work.
 
#8
spaz said:
Awesome taz, a web browser put down. Do you have any good frequency gags? Maybe some interesting collapsible mast dits?
He mite nut, bit I doois,I teached btwos gigs wonce. It all ended with broken stuff.
 
#11
spaz said:
Awesome taz, a web browser put down. Do you have any good frequency gags? Maybe some interesting collapsible mast dits?
You wander into the sigs forum and want all our exciting anecdotes at once :eek: well you will just have to wait, and sorry it took me so long to reply but i clicked on your cunning signature link and well you know what happened..you truly are an internet genius I cannot compete..infact..spaz..prof stephen hawkins...suddenly it all made sense
 
#13
tazmanian_clogdancer said:
spaz said:
Awesome taz, a web browser put down. Do you have any good frequency gags? Maybe some interesting collapsible mast dits?
You wander into the sigs forum and want all our exciting anecdotes at once :eek: well you will just have to wait, and sorry it took me so long to reply but i clicked on your cunning signature link and well you know what happened..you truly are an internet genius I cannot compete..infact..spaz..prof stephen hawkins...suddenly it all made sense
Yeah sorry about that I didn't notice I was in the Jimmysphere when I first posted.

I do wonder how many people have tried that link. You're only the second to own up. :D
 
#14
spaz said:
tazmanian_clogdancer said:
spaz said:
Awesome taz, a web browser put down. Do you have any good frequency gags? Maybe some interesting collapsible mast dits?
You wander into the sigs forum and want all our exciting anecdotes at once :eek: well you will just have to wait, and sorry it took me so long to reply but i clicked on your cunning signature link and well you know what happened..you truly are an internet genius I cannot compete..infact..spaz..prof stephen hawkins...suddenly it all made sense
Yeah sorry about that I didn't notice I was in the Jimmysphere when I first posted.

I do wonder how many people have tried that link. You're only the second to own up. :D
Make that 3 then. I clicked it after Taz commented on it. Why did you waste your time making it?
 
#16
... so that silly fuckers would click on it?

I imagine it took less time to do, than it took you to work it out and log back on. As Disco alludes to, it was hardly time consuming.
 
#17
spaz said:
... so that silly fuckers would click on it?

I imagine it took less time to do, than it took you to work it out and log back on. As Disco alludes to, it was hardly time consuming.
Well done.

Why do you think that logging back in took any meaningful time away from me? There was nothing to work out BTW, just re-log. Plus, if I am posting on here, I have time to burn.
 
#18
spaz,
more than two I reckon but you'll get more in here :) and as for that basic liqouracy test I'm a bit touchy about that as you see I failed and missed out on a glittering career in the catering corps.

I'm stepping back from my etch a sketch now cheers!
 
#19
StickyEnd said:
spaz said:
... so that silly fuckers would click on it?

I imagine it took less time to do, than it took you to work it out and log back on. As Disco alludes to, it was hardly time consuming.
Well done.

Why do you think that logging back in took any meaningful time away from me? There was nothing to work out BTW, just re-log. Plus, if I am posting on here, I have time to burn.
Yeah all right, no need to cry about it.
 
#20
spaz said:
StickyEnd said:
spaz said:
... so that silly fuckers would click on it?

I imagine it took less time to do, than it took you to work it out and log back on. As Disco alludes to, it was hardly time consuming.
Well done.

Why do you think that logging back in took any meaningful time away from me? There was nothing to work out BTW, just re-log. Plus, if I am posting on here, I have time to burn.
Yeah all right, no need to cry about it.
I am not crying, just curious. If it had upset/embarrassed me in any way then maybe I would not admit to having clicked on it and have to log-in again. It is no big deal BTW.
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads