Rebekah Brooks and Andy Coulson Charged Over Hacking

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Whatever happened to Rebekah Brooks and Andy Coulson since they were nicked? What have they been up to? If only Cameron and Osbourne had Rebekah and Andy to advise them on the Secret Whitehall Affair Scandal that is about to erupt and cause major embarrassment, then I am sure all would be well with our Government and their chosen friends.

Whatever happened to Rebekah Brooks and Andy Coulson since they were nicked? What have they been up to? If only Cameron and Osbourne had Rebekah and Andy to advise them on the Secret Whitehall Affair Scandal that is about to erupt and cause major embarrassment, then I am sure all would be well with our Government and their chosen friends.
The best thing for this thread would be to migrate to the NAAFI and disassemble itself into a rat's nest of vulgar abuse.

Or not. As the case may be. Possibly.

picked out with fat digits on a virtual keyboard

If the two persons (both of whom are allegedly linked to No. 10) that have been discovered en flagrante have actually gained a 'super' injunction, Messrs Carter F*ck may well be knocking on your door before long.

If the two persons (both of whom are allegedly linked to No. 10) that have been discovered en flagrante have actually gained a 'super' injunction, Messrs Carter F*ck may well be knocking on your door before long.
Surely you aren't inferring what you may or may not be inferring? Ooooo, that would be sooooo wrong or possibly right.

Allegedly.

Surely you aren't inferring what you may or may not be inferring? Ooooo, that would be sooooo wrong or possibly right.

Allegedly.

I'm not hinting or inferring anything however interested parties may want to see what Cryptome have to say about it all.
No link - no pack drill.

A super injunction?
How are we meant to know?.............and Why do they have one?
You don't have to know. And not knowing doesn't mean you shouldn't have known. Those who need to know know and those who don't know don't need to know.

Those in the know are saying "who knows?".

Welcome to the world of super injunctions.

mercurydancer

LE
Book Reviewer
Jesus wept. Was 'no speculation however oblique' that ******* difficult to comprehend?
Wot? No speculation? Can we just have some random words in no particular order.....

Wife Coast Minister Badger Chardonnay Twunt Prime Millenium Hand and Prime Shrimp Bugrit Ord_Sgt Drink Boris Feck Turtle Arse .

You don't have to know. And not knowing doesn't mean you shouldn't have known. Those who need to know know and those who don't know don't need to know.

Please please please please stop please. I had to spend two whole days last week with our corporate solicitors discussing the finer points of contract law and the desire to self-harm as a result was almost overwhelming. I even started speaking like them for a day or so afterwards, so much so that Mrs Cactus said that I had "changed". In reply I asked her to "define the change and it's scope" along with the "Liquidated Damages risk" I was "exposed to" as a result of "the change".

Needless to say I slept on the sofa for a couple of nights.

D

Davetheclown

ironic that a SUPER injunction is a injunction that is super, does it change like a hack in a phonebox?

Latest Threads