REbay

Discussion in 'Sappers' started by The13thDukeOfWybourne, Sep 16, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What? You think someone will actually buy it?

CC_TA

2. Some soft cnut will

3. I dunno. It would confer instant "expert" status. With a copy of this, you could walk round a museum exhibit and say confidently, "Ah, it's missing such and such. And look, the *** isn't there."

Alternatively, it would be essential for a walt. The names of a few components nonchanantly dropped into the conversation would give the impression that he must have had some first-hand knowledge.

Surprising, though. No "As used by the SAS" in the sales description. Didn't the SAS use AVREs?

4. I think the SAS thought the sight of an AVRE with smoke bellowing and smashing down trees as it went would give the element of surprise away at the Iranian embassy.

5. I suppose it would be a bit hard to drive with the obligatory black tape pasted across the drivers optics.

6. Mind you, an AVRE would've made short work of the IRA in Gibraltar.

7. Honestly if you want some for ebay ive got the t2 ones now :roll: :wink:

8. Wasn't there a couple on the "Balcony", you might have a bit of trouble spotting them though, hidden behind Digger and the rest. :D :lol: :wink:

But who would want a CHAVRE CES schedule? :? :cry:

9. cool...once i get that then i'll buy ALL of the CES to go with it......then i'll just wait for the panzers to turn up at Withams....woohoo.... 8) then again........,....hehehe :twisted:

10. a CHAV perhaps :?: :?: :?: :?:

11. talk about lucky coincidence.....
    i can now check off the Avre kit that i have stored in my shed against the CES. Assuming competition on ebay isn't too strong. and i win it.

if anyone stumbles across a 432 CES let me know.

12. Good to see the Resource stream works