Reasons to hate Mandy Part III

mercurydancer

LE
Book Reviewer
I dont wanna discriminate as to his sexuality as that is totally irrelevant and nothing I post will be defamatory as to his sexual orientation. But when I say slimy barsteward or bent it is meant in a very definite way. That is dishonest or underhand.

OK lets recap... this bent fatherless has been caught with his fingers in the till twice. Twice. Forced to resign once through dishonesty is enough for most but I wanna frying pan that has non-stick properties like his. Yet gets a humungous salary in Brussels, and to make it far far worse, when all public servants are faced with a pay freeze or minimal pay rise in the face of 5% inflation this cnut gets a £1m payout.

And as Business Secretary???? in the worst economic crisis in living memory??? and our gallant superhero PM appoints a man who has dodged the courts for dishonest practices or abuse of privilege like a Hartlepool lass dodges salads.

And its insult to have his name in the Lords attached to Hartlepool. Its a travesty. Granted that the politicos in that area spread like MRSA in a hospital only one stands out as being of outstanding quality and that was Mo Mowlem. This may be questionable but I think Elvis was sighted more times on the streets of Hartlepool than Mandelson. Which isnt so astounding as there arent many gay bars in Hartlepool and plenty of Greggs and Peters the Bakers.

Final comment... this man is so revolting that his kidneys hate him.

Didn't think it was necessary to have a reason.

mercurydancer said:
I dont wanna discriminate as to his sexuality
The fact that you feel the need to say that at the start of your post speaks volumes about what Mandelson and his ilk have done to this country.

mercurydancer said:
OK lets recap... this bent fatherless has been caught with his fingers in the till twice.
He had his fingers inside something else on a taxpayer funded trip to Rio.

He asked for an 80,000 quid Maserati as his 'company car' when he started at the EU.

Can't imagine his former comrades from his days as a member of the British Communist Party would have been impressed by his choice of transport.

mercurydancer said:
Twice. Forced to resign once through dishonesty is enough for most but I wanna frying pan that has non-stick properties like his.
Google 'Brown', 'nappy' and 'rocking horse' for details of a hotly disputed allegation that, if it was true, would explain why Mandy keeps bouncing back.

mercurydancer said:
Final comment... this man is so revolting that his kidneys hate him.
That episode was highly educational. I didn't realise that KY could crystalise in the kidneys if rammed far enough up and left there long enough.

Fcuk winning the X Factor or being a footballer, a geeky gay MP is where the money is at.

Maybe it's Gordon Browns perverse attempt to establish a cabinet of the most hated and despised MPs in history.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
mercurydancer said:
I dont wanna discriminate as to his sexuality as that is totally irrelevant
Theres a relief.

mercurydancer said:
and nothing I post will be defamatory as to his sexual orientation
Hang about. Didnt you just say.... never mind.

mercurydancer said:
And its insult to have his name in the Lords attached to Hartlepool. Its a travesty.
Ah, here we agree. Quite why Peter agreed to have the taint of pig ignorant Monkey Hangers attached to his name is a mystery to us all. One can only assume it was because he served you for 12 years and ignored the fact that you talk funny.

Dress badly and deck your bairns out in your Mams curtains.

Peter Mandleson saved us from the rapacious hands of Thatchers Mafia. And if he had been a tad more sharp, maybe we would not be in the deregulated fucking catastrophy we currently enjoy.

Incoming? Have it.

mercurydancer

LE
Book Reviewer
Iron duke

Rounds falling short

I didnt say anything derogatory about Mandelson being gay. Elvis may be more offended however.

He didnt serve me for 12 years at all and I dont talk funny as I'm not from Hartlepool... I only work in Cleveland. And yes they do tend to dress the bairns in Mam's curtains. It would seem that you have tried to unsuccessfully attack me as a person. I would ask you to play the ball and not the player... thank you.

Mandelson didnt have a seat in the commons whilst Thatcher was PM. I can accept that he may have had a seat whilst Major was PM... not quite the same but I understand. And wasnt the South Durham coalfield in his constituency of which there are no pits left? IIRC the last one closed under Peter's watch.

I would be grateful to learn of anything positive Peter did for Hartlepool

In any case, NI secretary... Mowlem did the job far better.

Deregulated financial structure? yes Thatcher stared that off but after 11 years of Labour in Government are you seriously saying Thatcher's fault?

Ancient_Mariner said:
mercurydancer said:
I dont wanna discriminate as to his sexuality
The fact that you feel the need to say that at the start of your post speaks volumes about what Mandelson and his ilk have done to this country.

Exactly my thoughts. Sad, really.

mercurydancer said:
I would be interested to learn of anything positive that he has done for anyone!

The very worst example of the political class. Corrupt, shameless, self obsessed and no experience outside of the realms of politics.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Enlightenment said:
mercurydancer said:
I would be interested to learn of anything positive that he has done for anyone!
The very worst example of the political class. Corrupt, shameless, self obsessed and no experience outside of the realms of politics.
(my bold)

I understand that Renaldo has much to thank him for. A passport is one item, I believe.

Fcuk not persecuting him because of his orientation.

1. He's gay.
2. He's a gay hypocrite who thought the Lords should be abolished.
3. He's a gay hypocritical enobled hypocrite.

The man takes it up the bum and should be strung up.

He is also crap at his job.

So fcuking slimey he makes Blair look almost normal! The "perfect" politician: no morals, no shame, no talent - except, of course, the ability to screw vast amounts of money out of the taxpayers.

When the revolution comes, my brothers, Mandy will NOT be shot. This would be far too quick and merciful. When I see Mandilson, I think of quaint old traditions like Hanging, Drawing and Quartering...or the Norse Blood Eagle... :twisted: :viking:

Allegedly, he and others from Neue Arbeits Partei were visting The Depressed North and decided it would be a whizzo idea to get all blokey and eat fish and chips.

Fat Guts Prescott asked for a dish of mushy peas. Dame Mandy, on seeing the approaching Dish of Evil Farts said, 'Ooh - can I have some of that guacamole*?!'

Allegedly.

* http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guacamole

vampireuk said:
The man takes it up the bum and should be strung up.

He is also crap at his job.
How do you know that he is a stooper and not a stabber? :twisted:

Erm - a mate in the Pub told me about these expressions you understand :oops: