Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Reasons to be cheerful about Wales

Cuddles

RIP        
It has been a life long struggle to determine whether there is or is not a single good reason not to put Wales to the sword and rapine. There are some good points but most of them are pretty marginal and indeed in amny cases double edged - Welsh rugby and Felinfoel (Feeling foul) come to mind.

Yesterday however I instructed the forces of Cuddles to look upon the Welsh with mercy. Why? Because I was introduced to goldie Lookin chain. Oh we've all heard the Guns don't kill people thing but that, my fellow arrsers, is as nothing compared to the comic delights of "Your mother's got a penis!" et al. I was delighted to discover that Adam's sister works next door to me as well...I could almost go native, were it not for the fact Newport is council through to the core!

GLC - tidy lads, you have saved Wales for the foreseeable future. Serious.

GLC are quality. They don't take anything seriously. Their music videos are usually worth a chuckle also.

Well the reason I am cheerfull about Wales is because I'm off to The Crockerton to meet MGManiac for a liquid lunch and it's his turn to pay, I will then be holding court in the OA as I need to get some doggy food from the Cardiff market which is nextdoor, It's a hard life but someone has to keep all those people who work in pubs gainfully employed

Immigrant? ******* immigrant? You cheeky ****, i'll have you know I am not an immigrant, I'm a ******* tourist!

Then may your God be with you.

Please don't forget to visit our souvenir shop on your way out. We have copious amounts of tat, including Love Spoons, Fluffy Sheep, and Tea Towels with a map of Wales on them. All ridiculously over priced.

If this were the NAAFI I'd be inclined to say: Best part about Wales is the M4 Eastbound :wink:

However as it is not: I rather liked Penally and the coast in Pembrokeshire, managed to get some lovely photos as well as getting sunburn (yes in wales!) on just one side of me