Reasons to be cheerful 1,2,3.

Who gives a **** how many people put. if they have 20 things to look forward to then get them listed, 1 or 21 makes no difference.
1. Piles operation.
2. Sinus huck out.
3. Skin cancer treatment.

How feckin' ecstatic I am this summer.

No - it's not a cry for help, nor for sympathy. You cheerful people can all feck right off.

I just went with the song title mukker. but any number of reasons will do :)
He was a caaant, also. Bollocks to his "disability".

1. After doing a decent rendition of the Bali Belly Song thanks to gut infection for the last two days, I have discovered that the second beer in two days tastes almost as good as the first one.
2. PYT birthday on Saturday, gives me an excuse to get bladdered after taking her out for some decent scran
3. Decent weather at the weekend means my blood pressure drops due to the pleasure of seeing so many fit females walking around wearing almost nothing, even more so when the inevitable rain shower hits which turns Antwerp into a giant wet t-shirt competition.

Quite like new ironing board cover.
Splashed out £5 on 60 classic rock anthems CD in Sainsburys yesterday,including Tenpole Tudor.
Fortnight in Pitlochry shortly if Ma in law's health staggers on.
Easily satisfied.

Last edited:
1. BBQ's, flip-flops and cold cider/G&T being a major part of my life for the next few months
2. Goodwood Festival of Speed, Duxford Flying Legends, other shows being just around the corner.
3. Being offered a 'bucket seat' to Hong Kong and back for a long weekend/week sometime soon.

Fortnight in Pitlochry shortly if Ma in law's health staggers on.
Well done to your M-i-L! I remember you visiting her in Aintree, must be nearly 4 years ago now, and you said she was extremely poorly then, nice to hear she's still giving you grief! :)

Well done to your M-i-L! I remember you visiting her in Aintree, must be nearly 4 years ago now, and you said she was extremely poorly then, nice to hear she's still giving you grief! :)
Yes,she hides the pillows when I visit.

L

lumpy2

Dinner at my old TA Sqn end of this month, so catching up with old mates.

Bryn Terfel at the Proms in July.

Long weekend on Exmoor in October.

Nah this guy is apparently gen.

Still a knob though.
He's served and spends his time on here winding people up.

You havent and spend your time biting.

Who's the knob?

Exam season nearly over.

Holiday in North Devon at the end of September.

Retirement
Going to my static caravan any time I like not tied to weekend/holidays
Enjoying life

He's served and spends his time on here winding people up.

You havent and spend your time biting.

Who's the knob?
If a copper posts on ARRSE about how he is actually a copper and makes arrests he isn't automatically abused by the career civilians for being a walty bastard.

Strange how an SF chap jokingly decrees what his actual job was and he's instantly abused by students, hotel receptionists and TA fucking losers who have the combined military experience of a Ford Focus wheel trim.

The fucking wretches.

Retirement
Going to my static caravan any time I like not tied to weekend/holidays
Enjoying life
Keep off the bloody roads at rush hour then. Static caravans - meh.

If a copper posts on ARRSE about how he is actually a copper and makes arrests he isn't automatically abused by the career civilians for being a walty bastard.

Strange how an SF chap jokingly decrees what his actual job was and he's instantly abused by students, hotel receptionists and TA ******* losers who have the combined military experience of a Ford Focus wheel trim.

The ******* wretches.
eloquent. Well done.

Latest Threads