Reasons to be cheerful 1,2,3.

Dirty-Barry

Old-Salt
Sitting on the village green in Buckinghamshire, pint of local ale in hand, sun is shining, trees in blossom, birds are singing, wheat growing in the fields under the dappled light of an old oak, lambs frolicking gayly on the meadow.

Its fucking wank.

1. Seeing my wife come through a 5 hr operation with no scary moments....except for copious blood loss.
2. Seeing the look on her face, when told that they had managed to cut all of the cancerous shit out.
3. Seeing her cry with relief when the path lab results came back and showed than no radiotherapy or chemo was neccesary.

She's now on 3-week rehab and I have 3 weeks of peace.....What's not to like! :)

1) Moving into the new house in 2 weeks, absolutely luurvely
2) Started new job, looking forward to a much bigger paycheck at the end of the month
3) Rewarding myself with a nice new Gibson Les Paul in a few months time.

Yep, things is good right about now.

1. Being an SF legend with ultimate respect from the masses
2. Three weeks in Zante in July
3. Being the most popular person on this site.

I could go on but im not here to make you all envious... i like you all (except hats)

Mick

Airborne
I don't respect you.

Just wanted you to know that :)

1. Seeing my wife come through a 5 hr operation with no scary moments....except for copious blood loss.
2. Seeing the look on her face, when told that they had managed to cut all of the cancerous shit out.
3. Seeing her cry with relief when the path lab results came back and showed than no radiotherapy or chemo was neccesary.

She's now on 3-week rehab and I have 3 weeks of peace.....What's not to like! :)
You've got all the housework to do! :p

Three weeks ago my reasons to be cheerful would have been;
A pint after work.
My land rover isn't broke.
A good couple of mile walk with the dog.

Now it's;
I didn't die from the pneumonia/ septicemia/ infection in my spine.
I will get through the pain.
I will walk properly again.

Plus my wife got me a bread maker for my birthday. Life is sweeter now than ever.

1. Being one floor above and opposite the German bird who pisses with the window open.

2. Being a lover of hairy German pussy.

3. Getting a tan at 2015 hrs.

4. Not being in the army.

1. Being one floor above and opposite the German bird who pisses with the window open.

2. Being a lover of hairy German pussy.

3. Getting a tan at 2015 hrs.

4. Not being in the army.
just three things - you caaant

Kirkz

LE
Who gives a fuck how many people put. if they have 20 things to look forward to then get them listed, 1 or 21 makes no difference.

AAGF

RIP
RIP
The thought (threat?) of being visited by a couple of ARRSE mates next year ...

Who gives a **** how many people put. if they have 20 things to look forward to then get them listed, 1 or 21 makes no difference.
then you have incorrectly entitled the thread.

Latest Threads