Reasons to be cheerful 1,2,3.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
It'll be all the hot air that Chicane produce.
It's ok though as I still have my S7 respirator in my reserve kit.
I thought it was just Altern8 who wore NBC kit to gigs!

1. My first grandchild in December.
2. Three weeks in France in August.
3. Dinner on HMS Victory at the weekend.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Boris_Johnson

ADC
DirtyBAT
Every fucking thing I plan at the moment keeps getting shit-canned, so I've given up planning stuff now and just enjoying stuff as and when it happens.

On the plus-side, I think this is the first time in 25 years of Service, my leave card has gone UP throughout the year...

I'm on 46 days now, plus 7 weeks of GRT, heh!

1. Meeting with serious dullards finished 1400 not at planned 1730
2. Foresight on my part = cans in fridge back at hotel
3. Being easily pleased by the simple things. Like a Mong free afternoon + beer

ADBO

LE
1. Golfing tomorrow.
2. Job Interview tomorrow.
3. If 1 & 2 do not go as planned / hoped; 60+ bottles of homemade wine to "test".

Change at work meaning overtime hope I can hammer the arse out of it like I did last year.

Getting the scooter back on the road and making my neighbours deaf due to the expansion pipe that's fitted to it.

Hopefully find a new camper van and bugger off up north in it in Aug

1. Beautiful weather means the trip home will tomorrow will be with factor 35 applied and the roof down (yes, I'm that twat on the motorway in the hairdressers car - I couldn't care less, I've a million miles of headroom and a smile on my face).

2. Friday and Saturday a couple of decent Blues bands playing in a pub around the corner from me and Sunday a free mini-music festival 7 minutes walk from me. I'm single so some fellow music lover will surely succumb to my charms at some point.

3. My apartment is awaiting me, clean, tidy and with a fridge full of booze - and as a result of number two I will do my best to defile every horizontal surface (and some verticals) in it at some point during the weekend.

Paton216tech

Old-Salt
1. Being an SF legend with ultimate respect from the masses
2. Three weeks in Zante in July
3. Being the most popular person on this site.

I could go on but im not here to make you all envious... i like you all (except hats)

Mick

Airborne

Is that a leg end or a bell end?
Just asking like.

Awaits pile of poo with bated breath...

I know.
Very old.
Very very old.

Very, very, very old.
Silly boy.

Yokel

LE
1. Seeing girls in the sun
2. Errrrr?
3. Ummm?

Well, once the 6 weeks is up I'll be allowed to drive again so I'm hoping my reversing will have improved!
As a newly male Arrser that attends crawls you'll no doubt get a PM from Taboo offerring you it's dried out clout.

It's not all wins you know.

I've been abroad for a while but in no particular order:

1. A day out at Alton Towers tomorrow. Hooray!
2. Catching up on the Labour/SNP coalition's Queen's Speech.
3. Getting that tenner back that Greece owes me this weekend.

Pardon?

JAD

LE
Change at work meaning overtime hope I can hammer the arse out of it like I did last year.

Getting the scooter back on the road and making my neighbours deaf due to the expansion pipe that's fitted to it.

Hopefully find a new camper van and bugger off up north in it in Aug
I've got a fully converted VW T4 that needs a good home to help you enjoy the summer. PM me with your email address if you're interested and I can send you some snaps.

JAD

LE
I've been abroad for a while but in no particular order:

1. A day out at Alton Towers tomorrow. Hooray!
2. Catching up on the Labour/SNP coalition's Queen's Speech.
3. Getting that tenner back that Greece owes me this weekend.

Pardon?
@Legallybald, I fear you're all out of aces my good friend.
Here's one for you though, £10 on Murray to win Wimbledon again, £20 on Jack Warner being found innocent of all charges against him of corruption and £50 on Juventus to beat Barcelona in the Champions League final on Saturday. No; I don't want any thanks, just message me from Branson's private Island at the end of the month whilst you're lighting cigars with a £50 note.

Southend Pier, watching all the local worthies eating ice cream and buzzing round on the fair ground.