Reasons to be cheerful 1,2,3.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
If he turns up tomorrow, he'll be watching McBusted.

Look at the date on his ticket.
Probably his real gig, he has an eclectic taste in music after all (although he did post 8th Aug)

Kirkz

LE
@Ravers
The gig was superb apart from pendulum which I walked away from, the drum & bass twats! The after party with Chicane was fantastic. Did you get into the after party too?
@Joker62 wrong date in original post probably due to fat finger on phone.

How did you enjoy the gig?

I was there too. Front row, centre, best spot in the house.

Got in for free courtesy of tickets for troops. Just rocked up, flashed the MOD90 and the bird simply asked how many tickets I wanted.

Win.

Did you see the gay burger van staffed by shims?

That was my 5th Faithless gig and the best one I've seen. I also now have a very unhealthy fixation with Kyla La Grange.

******* smash
You told me your name was John!
2015-08-07 23.14.21.jpg

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
@Ravers
The gig was superb apart from pendulum which I walked away from, the drum & bass twats! The after party with Chicane was fantastic. Did you get into the after party too?
@Joker62 wrong date in original post probably due to fat finger on phone.
Had to head back before Chicane came on. Would've loved that.

Agree about Pendulum. Although that wasn't Pendulum. It was one bloke who used to be in Pendulum and a DJ pouncing about on a stage and playing some tunes.

Kirkz

LE
Had to head back before Chicane came on. Would've loved that.

Agree about Pendulum. Although that wasn't Pendulum. It was one bloke who used to be in Pendulum and a DJ pouncing about on a stage and playing some tunes.
If there's one thing I can't stand it's MCs. especially ones who keep shouting the name of the people on stage. Yes I know who it is I paid to see them you cunt! Plus the twat DJing his mixing was atrocious, I walked as far away from the stage as I could get while he was playing. I certainly wouldn't pay to see the useless twat again.

Bumper crop of blackberry, pasty and jam making . One jar of jam to enter into village show.
Just passing so I thought I'd pop this into you. I think you left it in the village hall at the last W.I. meeting.

upload_2015-8-8_14-2-25.png

Boss Trogg

Old-Salt
1, Great week off and got loads done round the place.
2, Spent some quality time with the kids and no grief from the ex.
3, Met the girlfriends mother. (She didn't kill me)

1. PB is looking a lot better at the moment
2. Had some work by accident
3. Managed to con them into paying silly money

Just need to get them to pay the invoice now...

OK, so a bit of thread revival.........

Today I spent a long old time on the train; in that time, I got chatting for a while to the train steward, who it turns out was ex-Army. Not naming the Regt as I'm being deliberately vague for Persec, I wouldn't want to land the bloke in any trouble. A little light inter-Service ribbing was exchanged, and it got a bit tri-Service as a matelot in the queue overheard us and joined in.

Said train steward gave us our coffees for f**k all - a small thing, maybe, but reaffirmed the concept that mil and ex-mil will see one another alright.

Likewise, when I pitched up at the Post Office last week to sign for a parcel, and due to their IT system going down it took in excess of 30 mins, who were the ones coming out with a bowl of water for my dog? Yup, the ex-mil types. 2 ex-Army (Sapper and Argyll) and one ex-RAF copper.

For people who are mainly c**ts, our ex-mil brethren are alright!!!

Latest Threads