Reasons for user suspension

Just wondering what the requirements are for a user to be banned from the site?

It’s all a bit confusing what is considered to be crossing the line. Unfortunately the site rules don’t seem to be terribly clear cut on the matter (have a read, they really arent that clear).

There are several levels of 'warning'. Warning PM form a moderator, O2 thief tag and then making a user invisible to others. That in itself seems to be fair if someone is stepping over the mark. How is this route applied though?

I've tried to contact the site owners but as yet, no reply has been forthcoming.

Regards

Fugly said:
*chuckle*
Fugly, there are some blind gets on here, me among them.
I think our twisted firestarter, given his avatar, is trying to get a bite.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Or read the 'NCO's US and UK thread' and rub 2 brain-cells together? ;)

Try pushing the envelope, see what happens?

Incendia_coepi said:
devilish said:

Tried that route about 30 times a few months ago. There was a war going on so it was fair play. :wink:

This time though, it seems as if Mary Whitehouse has the site password.....
Is that you Flash? :?

Incendia_coepi said:
devilish said:
Incendia_coepi said:
devilish said:

Tried that route about 30 times a few months ago. There was a war going on so it was fair play. :wink:

This time though, it seems as if Mary Whitehouse has the site password.....
Is that you Flash? :?
'Kin hell. Are you the Regimental bullet? :roll:
Well it has been mention, yes. :D

Incendia_coepi said:
Just wondering what the requirements are for a user to be banned from the site?

It’s all a bit confusing what is considered to be crossing the line. Unfortunately the site rules don’t seem to be terribly clear cut on the matter (have a read, they really arent that clear).

There are several levels of 'warning'. Warning PM form a moderator, O2 thief tag and then making a user invisible to others. That in itself seems to be fair if someone is stepping over the mark. How is this route applied though?

I've tried to contact the site owners but as yet, no reply has been forthcoming.

Regards
Takes talent to get an outright ban, I_c - only about 25 people have ever managed it. And one user accounted for at least 20 of them. Oh, just saw the "is arrse to close" thread arrseholed - make that 21/26 :lol:

Maybe a couple of the newer members jumping on this thread could use a history lesson? :wink:

Latest Threads