Reasons for joining up

udipur

LE
Book Reviewer
#1
#3
Mine was this picture stuck on the bedroom mirror..

That and my Dad insisting it was either that, or hod carry for the bog Irish c*nt for £30 a day for the rest of my life..
 
#4
So i could kill people and cum on their dead faces, seeing that the Salvation Army didnt allow that (Bluddy liars, i know they eat babies) I joined the British Army so i could do what the films said i could do, like skiing and driving tanks through houses, that and shagging other squaddies wives when they were away on scheme.
 
#5
Juan_Ramirez_III said:
Mine was this picture stuck on the bedroom mirror..

That and my Dad insisting it was either that, or hod carry for the bog Irish c*nt for £30 a day for the rest of my life..
How come they are dressed? :?
 
#6
mucus2 said:
Juan_Ramirez_III said:
Mine was this picture stuck on the bedroom mirror..

That and my Dad insisting it was either that, or hod carry for the bog Irish c*nt for £30 a day for the rest of my life..
How come they are dressed? :?
Indeed. Not a roll mat in sight. Shocking.
 
#8
BlueDanubeWalt said:
udipur said:
However, if I had seen the Austrian efforts at getting people to join...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJV6ziVZYDk
Size of the 'Arrse' on the last one running after the tank...!!!...yummy..!!..anyway I digress...my G/Pa did'nt need no 'fec**ng fancy videos..just his call up papers...did 'Franz Josef' proud at Verdun.. :)
My Bold: Agree'd. Yummy indeed. In fact, I THINK that advert alone has just tempted me to sign up for the Austrian Army now :) Dont suppose it would work too well in the UK, Having some Burberry Baseball cap wearing scrote sat on the bonnet of his Saxo with his little chav girls all swooning over him....
 
#9
Soggyllama said:
Dont suppose it would work too well in the UK, Having some Burberry Baseball cap wearing scrote sat on the bonnet of his Saxo with his little chav girls all swooning over him....
In the British version, you just don't stop the APC until you're over the Saxo.

It'll attract the sort we're really after.

P.S. I'm sure the Ukrainians or some other Eastie-beastie mob made an almost identical advert. Austrians - Germans without the charm.
 
#10
smartascarrots said:
Soggyllama said:
Dont suppose it would work too well in the UK, Having some Burberry Baseball cap wearing scrote sat on the bonnet of his Saxo with his little chav girls all swooning over him....
In the British version, you just don't stop the APC until you're over the Saxo.

It'll attract the sort we're really after.

P.S. I'm sure the Ukrainians or some other Eastie-beastie mob made an almost identical advert. Austrians - Germans without the charm.
Aye, they did. Austrians pikied it almost intact.
 
#11
A reason for joining up.....

Postings to Germany... cheap beer, getting pished..... Jogging the night away at the Queensway and Malborough Clubs at Rheindhalen.... Oh sod it.... I did that in the 1960s..... :)

Nurse..... I forget me meds again..... and I just sh*t meself........ :(
 
#14
I honestly don't know?

I always did though since I was tiny, my dad used to say "Suck that you little fat prick, and if you tell your mam I'll kill your cat!"

...erm...thats not relevent? NURSE!!!!
 
#15
and what advert did we get in the UK? Some hairy assed sarge screaming at me in a landy (i presume) about killing the lights and driving through a wooded area...................................Hardly a comparison i suppose

"Left here, left..........left.......... left left left leftleftleft"

Ah I remember it well
 
#16
Surely you can't already have forgotten Frank? "Where's Frank?"

He must have failed CDT, 'coz last I heard he was mixed up in some drugs stuff.
 
#17
hallveg said:
I honestly don't know?

I always did though since I was tiny, my dad used to say "Suck that you little fat prick, and if you tell your mam I'll kill your cat!"

...erm...thats not relevent? NURSE!!!!
Was your dad's statement not "Suck that little fat prick etc?" or did your dad have a knob the size of the Blackpool Tower?
 
#18
Norfolknchance said:
hallveg said:
I honestly don't know?

I always did though since I was tiny, my dad used to say "Suck that you little fat prick, and if you tell your mam I'll kill your cat!"

...erm...thats not relevent? NURSE!!!!
Was your dad's statement not "Suck that little fat prick etc?" or did your dad have a knob the size of the Blackpool Tower?
Did?

He's not dead, is he? Have you done me dad?
 
#19
When did you last see him then? It might not have been your dad but it was certainly a mess on the front of the tractor.
 
#20
Can't of been him, he cant drive tractors. Did he look like a tripod?
 

Similar threads

New Posts

Latest Threads

Top