Rear Of The Year 2010

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by maguire, Feb 10, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

http://www.rearoftheyearcompetition.com/contact.html

Vote Harperson!!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2844478/Harman-fave-for-Rear-of-the-Year.html

'FEMINIST Labour MP Harriet Harman is in line for the annual Rear of the Year award...Nominations were continuing to pour in today for the politician who is also Minister for Women and wants pictures of Page 3 girls banned from the workplace to protect the sensitivity of some staff. '

come on Arrsers... a minute or so of your time is well worth it to wind the mental cow up.

2. I'm almost tempted to put myself up for it. 8O

Mines better than hers any day. :)

3. The end of your buttocks need to stop before the inverse of your knee, so I think you have shat that one my dear.

4. OOOoooooooh hark at her!!!!! 8O :lol:

5. I haven't actually got a rear, so I can comment as much as I like.

This can be confirmed by Pomps because he still has the bruises from 5 years ago.

So there. :D :D

6. We could both put ourselves forward? Give Harriet a run for her money.

7. The only way I would put you forward is into a ISO container with C40 ready mix, a nominal size aggregate of 20mm (cured for at least 28 days), put you on the back of a trailer to Warrington and make sure my 24 sticks of PE4 were primed.

Oh and a mask. Not for you. For whoever opens the ISO.

EODMatt, feel free to correct my mistakes :)

8. THATS rear of the year :?

9. Arse of the year more like.

10. I suspect that if she were to "win" this award it would cause her a great deal of embarassment, going as it does against all her right on PC credentials, therefore the only way forward is to get mass nominations in for her. On a personal note I would like to see a rear view of her and the rest of Brown's inept bunch disappearing into the distance never to darken British politics again.

11. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Whilst agreeing with that sentiment I have no wish to smarmy smug Cameron in power either, deeply suspect he's just another lying politician.

12. Talking of this useless piece of trash, found a nice website
    harrietharmansucks.com

She'd blow a fuse if she won. All that male oppression . . . . 8)

13. Is there any other type?