Really. Whoever you are, you should be ashamed.

FFS How does he get hold of the stuff

Wonder what animal? Can't be an elephant as you would know a bit quicker really - just the volume would blow the game

He might as well top himself, because when he's identifed life won't be worth living.

Also, Like the idea of the blaming an unknown assailant when the schoolies arrive home with cum on their clothes. :lol:

Bazzinho1977 said:
tropper66 said:
FFS How does he get hold of the stuff
If you need to ask that, then you never had a pet as a child.

Or a wank as an adult
I just have this strange picture in my head of this nutter crawling around fields jumping on unsuspecting bulls

Bazzinho1977 said:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manchester/8495630.stm

I just can't think of any one liners to go with this story. It is comedy enough itself.
That has made my day.I am wheezing like a warthog with pleurisy :lol:

Scary thing is, this muck chucking manc is the spitting double of a mate of mine who is now out and living in the area...............................i'd grass him up for a reward. He did turn very strange after being diagnosed with epilepsy.

edited, my head dobber is wonky.

Bazzinho1977 said:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manchester/8495630.stm

I just can't think of any one liners to go with this story. It is comedy enough itself.
It will be interesting to know what he will be charged with, apart from assault on the girls? Doggy or Donkey fiddling? I dont think a bull would stand for it tropper!
Weirdo or what!
:? :?

Wasn't me, I wouldn't waste money on something else's manfat..
Homegrown all the way, as the hippies say.

Edited for spastic spelling

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
But does he have the animal with him? The mind boggles.

"A 15-year-old girl was smeared with liquid by a man on 7 December on Ostrich Lane, Prestwich."

If he's a satirical nutter ... can you w@nk an ostrich?