Really where TF is the UK going - Goody Chav scum

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by old_bloke, Feb 20, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So the Ministry of Justice relaxes bail conditions for Jade Goody's fiancé so he can spend the weekend wedding night with her

WTF is JacK Straw on ?

What kind of message is this to the Chav scum.

Its OK to commit assault , recieve a prison sentance and , well its ok as your marrying another chav rasist waste of skin you don't have to comply with the rules.

2. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Never mind, he shouldn't be doing 'it' for too long. It might be the only chance he gets!
  3. Sets a precident, doesn't it?

Fancy a spell on the outside? Marry a chav who's about to expire. Grab some cash while you're at it. Put her barely-used frock on eblag. Nice work if you can get it.
  4. Not really it has been done before and will be done again for plenty of non ' famous' people

non story if you ask me
  5. Don't blame him.......... probably done his best to not have to spend the night with her!
  6. Sensible mode.
    It's quite common for a curfew condition to be relaxed temporarily if there is a good excuse to do so. This is usually done at the relevant Magistrates/Crown court, or can be done by paperwork if the CPS agree. Why Jack Straw is getting involved is a mystery though.

NAAFI mode.
    Outrageous. It's one rule for one, one for the other. Chav filth. Blah, blah, blah etc.
  7. Why can't they just spend their wedding night in his home then? Publicity-monkey scumbags.
  8. what next I wonder, perhaps a state funeral?
  9. As opposed to an Estate one?
  10. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

'Cause Labour need anything that is positive and doing this gets a sympathy vote. Simple.
  11. Now that's something that never occurred to me, PoisonDwarf. Why not indeed?

12. I'm trying to imagine Jack the ponce slipping ol' Jade a crippler while handcuffed to a prison warden sitting reading the Sun and trying not to watch,
    It's a nice day for the time of year I'll walk thanks!
  13. if they put the wedding night on Sky I hope to f**k its after the watershed ... I like nasty grot as much as the next man (as long as its not MDN) but frak me that would be nasty!
  14. Would he really want to go anywhere near that mound of rotting,cancer riddled flesh?
  15. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Quite simply, this 'Goody situation' was plastered all over the media. So much so, that Pa Broone weighed in with 'how tragic' it all was. Do you really think, what with the media eating out of her hand, that the Governement wouldn't have caved in at the inevitabele Scum and Daily Mirror 'outrage' at not allowing the inheritance hunter his late night?

So they jumped the gun, and cut their losses.

Doubt it matters for the chavs at large. After all, there are pitiful few conditions applied to most early release criminals anyway.