Really Mad Women

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by FARMBOY, Aug 1, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Does any one else think that there are more truly insane women around than ever before?

A number of mates have had some really scary experiences with (initially) normal women who have suddenly turned into crazy apesh*t monsters. One mates car looked like it had been in an RTA when in fact the "lady" concerned had beed throwing house bricks at the vehicle after a minor disagreement. Another mate endured some veneful false accusations which involved Police action - I'm sure women are getting worse.

I believe that there are more mad women around than ever, is this the experience of other ARRSE'rs or have women always been this "..where the hell did that come from" in the sanity stakes?

Soon they'll be able to stab us and walk free.

2. Seems to be worse when they get older, maybe it's the menopause. Took one out for a drink and the more wine she drank, the scarier she became. She asked if I wanted to go back and see her ne bungalow, told her not tonight as I had an early start in the morning. She became offended and even scarier. Waited till she went to the ladies, then ran away :)

3. Those god damn foxes!!!

4. Is that foxes as in hunting or foxes as in lady?

5. How true that is!

Where is our good old friend stigma hmm?

6. Just yesterday:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7534779.stm

Personally, I think they are all raving mad.

7. Who's Stigma??

8. Jack Daniels all the way for me I'm afraid. Anything less than 40% is for homos.

9. Is this mad women or angry women or both?

10. I leave in 4 mins! Will be on it tonight! Have a great weekend everyone!

JD here I come!

12. Good question. It's women who suddenly throw that "curve ball" of anger usually induced by a minor incident or everyday occurance that any sane adult should absorb as part of life.

This type of "anger" would be considered honest to goodness barking madness in a man but somehow ladies are allowed to get away with it. I'm thinking about the criminal damage done to my mate's car, another who's career has been ruined by a false allegation made out of pure spite.

Is this the dark side of the post feminist world that we live in? Answer YES

13. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Oh gimme a break. Women are nutty when men are planks. Say "Yes Dear" to their every utterance, buy them flowers every so often, pretend to be interested in their turgid drivel, run a scented bath when they've got the painters in... in short, act like some sort of soppy git whilst maintaining your rep as an evil bastard with the rest of the world... Result? [/nuttiness]

That and avoiding bug-eyed arm-flapping nutty women

14. So that's most of the time then?! :twisted:

15. I don't think it's anything to do with hormones or gender at all, it's down to nurture not nature. I was totally pissed off with the female of the species and convinced I was a misogynist until I met the Jade Dream. Then I realised it wasn't women I hated, it was being fucked about endlessly and treated like a retarded child who needed to be nagged into line because he wasn't capable of making decisions for himself. The fact that I reached my thirties assuming the two to be the same is not exactly to the credit of British womanhood.

There's a line in King Rat, something to the effect of, "Marry a Chinese. It'll be hard on the kids but you'll never be happier." Thankfully things have changed on that first part, but as to the second? Too fucking right!