Really helpful for training to get into AFC Harrogate.

I'm planning on going there sep 08 maybe see you, JUst read that training programme, i think am going to start doing them asap.
Stu

Good Luck lads,
im off there in about a months time (January).
I'll Keep you posted on what its like and how nice the Corporals are.

AdrenalineJunky said:
Well I cant say it'll be easy lol. 42 weeks of pain and suffering anyone? Heh
Kids today, you don't know you're born.

Not meaning to insult you Joel, but read it again, and don't take it as a dis.

AdrenalineJunky said:
chocolate_frog said:
AdrenalineJunky said:
Well I cant say it'll be easy lol. 42 weeks of pain and suffering anyone? Heh
Kids today, you don't know you're born.
Why thank you. :l I was simply expressing what I think the college will be like, so i dont expect it to be easy, so what?

- Joel
Joel, Chocolate-frog wasn't giving you grief.....you'll get used to the humour and the 'nice comments' when you're in. Harrogate is a great town and lovely area. The college has obviously changed greatly over the years but many people still have great memories. I'm guessing that C-F is one of those people :wink:

Good luck and enjoy it.

I've been at AFC now since september and it is really good. I would take the option to go to Harrogate as adult entry is A LOT harder, even though the AFC is quite difficult at times.

DH

am hoping to go to afc sept '08 aswell, having to put on weight first tho before i get my medical sorted, am a skinny f**ker at the minute :p ...anyway hope to see some of you there then!

PirateBoy said:
AFC Harogate for 16-17 is a bit of a joke ,Word on the street anyway .
I wish you the best of luck however
Word on the street is bo***cks then, I'm afraid. It's a great place to begin your career, and you will definately benefit from the extra time spent learning. The NVQ training will save you a fair bit of time once you reach your regiment/ corps, too. Stick in lads, do yourselves proud.